Page 1 of 2
You know who's older than Ozzy, and can still sing his own songs? Lemmy. Just sayin'.
Quote by frigginjerk
wow, ozzy is looking and sounding pretty terrible... too bad. the new guitarist guy is alright, but he's nothing special, imo.

lol Dude that's Gus G. Hes played with Nightrage and Firewind. He's a pretty cool guy.
Quote by frigginjerk
wow, ozzy is looking and sounding pretty terrible... too bad. the new guitarist guy is alright, but he's nothing special, imo.

O.o Gus G is amazing
Guitar - Music Man John Petrucci X

Amp - Ronald cube 60, willing be getting a Mark V soon
Quote by frigginjerk

Hes better than you.
Stay Gold
Gus G is the man, and why the fck did Ozzy get rid of Zakk? Did he even tell him?
Gus should be with Firewind indefinately. His stuff with Ozzy will suck, because Ozzy wont have the range to suit the power metal style.
I think ozzy needs to audition for a new singer................
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Ozzy appears to be putting on a pretty terrible show. That guitar solo was cool though.
"Are you ready to go ****ing wild tonight!?!"
*Audience screams*
"I can't ****ing hear you!"
*Audience screams louder*
"I still can't ****ing hear you!"

I guess he forgot his hearing-aid.
Quote by padgea7x
I think ozzy needs to audition for a new singer................

Ozzy was never good IMO.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
God damn, was that cliche'd.

"I can't hear you! I still can't hear you!"

"Let me see your fucking hands!"
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
God damn, was that cliche'd.

"I can't hear you! I still can't hear you!"

"Let me see your fucking hands!"

He was around before it was popular.
Holy crap get that old man off of that stage :O

At least he appears to be having a good time..
Military use of children?

Infantry.
lol herby i think youre right
i know satan personallly and he said the ugliest thing hes seen was you and yo mama
meh, he has good nights and bad nights, last Time I saw him he sounded great, then a few nights later he sounded like crap, Bob Dylan is the same way, if you see him on a bad night it's pretty sad, but if you see him on a good night he's awesome.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Nobody ever claimed Ozzy is like a bottle of wine... he doesn't get better with age. Needless to say, Ozzy is contracted to make 2 more albums.
"I don't want to be hostile. I don't want to be dismal.
But I don't want to rot in an apathetic existence either.
"
-Maynard

| |
Quote by captainoid
You know who's older than Ozzy, and can still sing his own songs? Lemmy. Just sayin'.

Lemmy... sing?

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Paul McCartney. He can still sing.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
So can Paul Rodgers, and he's only a year younger than mr Ozzy.

Then again, Paul Rodgers is The Voice. He has sounded the same for forty years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvQvkNUBsmY
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Gargantuan
"Alright this sounds pretty go-"

*pinch harmonic*

At least its not like Zakk Wylde

Song Starts, Sound of MG on crushing overdrive starts, followed by pinch harmonics
bark PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCH at the PIIIIImoonIIIIINCHZORZ
Quote by frigginjerk

You probably said the same thing when Ron Thal joined Guns N Roses. O_O

Needless to say both guitarists are extremely talented. Gus G is awesome. But, it feels like Ozzy told him to play like Zakk Wylde.
What really annoys me is when the singer starts shouting stupid crowd pleasing stuff right over a guitar solo!
I'm an ozzy fan so as much as it wasn't the best vocal performance, I still enjoyed it.
And I think Gus G will be a great addition, he's not over-bearing like Zakk was, he did pinch harmonic a bit, but it wasn't even a 5th of how much Zakk did it
Solo was nice too, though I did sorta roll my eyes at how they (assumably) made Gus play an ESP Les Paul rather than his signature model to be more like Randy/Zakk.
hmm...
gus' solo didnt impress me to be honest.
i love firewing and i think gus is a brilliant guitarist
but compared to the solo Jake E Lee does on that 80's video of bark at the moon on youtube.
jake's solo is mind blowing
gus' is a bit, *shrugs shoulders*

as much as i adore ozzy, i think the time for him to hang up the mic is dawning on him quickly
Quote by flamster
Yes I AM jealous.

^ about me
I find this a bit odd, when I saw him with Slash at the end of June, he sounded pretty good.

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Gus G is awesome. he's a great guitar player, and he's Greek. but i do think he should go back with Nightrage.

also, i'll bet that Sharon is the one who puts him up to performing. she controls so many aspects of his business, she's probably the one who doesn't let him retire.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Gus is pretty good...

...but yeah that was bad
Church burning is good for the (social) environment

_██_
(ಠ_ృ--------

Quote by theknuckster
It's like you take vodka, and then dilute it down until it's pretty much water, but still call it vodka, and proceed to pretend to get heavily wasted off it.
wow, lots of backlash for my post... i don't mean Gus G sucks... i just mean he's not exactly blowing my mind... he's just playing ozzy covers, really. i don't think ozzy is gonna be that great an act to see live anymore... the ozzman himself just seems to old and out of shape
Quote by frigginjerk
wow, lots of backlash for my post... i don't mean Gus G sucks... i just mean he's not exactly blowing my mind... he's just playing ozzy covers, really. i don't think ozzy is gonna be that great an act to see live anymore... the ozzman himself just seems to old and out of shape

what do u want him to play at an ozzy show? lol.
check out firewind and have your face melted
Quote by Ghrim
what do u want him to play at an ozzy show? lol.
check out firewind and have your face melted

perhaps my bigger problem is that face-melting shred guitar just doesn't blow my mind that much. either way... i think ozzy is entering a less-than-awesome stage of his career, even if Gus G is awesome at guitar.
I love the pinch harmonics his guitarists do live. Ozzy sounds like **** though.

And why Blizzcon?

I wish i was there
They don't sleep anymore on the beach..
Quote by captainoid

no one can compare to Lemmy dude. ****ing NO ONE.
Quote by burnboy85
At least its not like Zakk Wylde

Song Starts, Sound of MG on crushing overdrive starts, followed by pinch harmonics
bark PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCH at the PIIIIImoonIIIIINCHZORZ

Except he didn't use an MG live.........
I thought he got a new guitar player, not someone who plays the same guitar and plays exactly like Zakk Wylde.
Quote by In The Mist

I'm paying for the

Debtklok [x2]

Ben Bernanke, taller than a tree.
Hilary Clinton, not a bumblebee.
Nancy Pelosi, Pelosi, Pelosi.
Joe Bidan, doodily doo. (Ding-dong, doodily, doodily, doo.)
Barak Obama.

Debtklok [x4]

Page 1 of 2