Page 1 of 3
So with it getting closer to the time of year where people start dressing up in crazy ass costumes for the sole purpose of scaring the piss out of little kids who knock on their doors, Im wondering what everyone is planning on going as this year.... I personally still havent decided. Since I will be going to a pretty elaborate Halloween party I want something that is totally awesome... Something that when people see it they say damn, I wish I'd have thought about that. I have been tossing around the idea of going as Jesus or something like thatbecause I dont see that very often. Then there is always the recently dead celebrities because I know that this year would be the first year that anyone could go as them. Maybe a zombie Billy Mays with coke on the nose? Right now I just dont know what to go as, but as the time draws near Im sure I'll figure it out...

So for those of you who know what you're going as already, post up your ideas for your costumes this year and lets see how much fun this can be...

(I know there are threads about this cause I did searchbar it, but they are all from last year, so....)
There is no Halloween in the Caribbean
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I want to go as Claudio Sanchez, but no one at all would understand the reference. Maybe Slash again this year, with a better costume.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
a friend of mine last year wrapped himself completely in duct tape. i wish i had pictures, but i didn't take any...
I'm goin emo again this year. Last year was pretty fun
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
If you want recently dead celebrity, Thriller video Michael Jackson. I bet everyone does it, but whatever, It's all cool if you know the dance.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
I went as Cloud Strife last year (buster sword included) that was pretty cool

one of my friends went as Cid and we ended up getting drunk and having a rather epic battle against a potted plant
Hitler.. again.

*sigh*
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Some thoughts for this year:

-Preist

-Alex (a clockwork orange)

-Joker (unoriginal i know)

-Sherlock Holmes

Or for recently deceased:

-MJ

-David Carradine (pre-death preferably)

-Les Paul (old man with a les paul)

Last fancy dress party i went to i was sweeny todd, it looked pretty cool although i am rather ashamed to admit i thought eyeliner made me look very good.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Last edited by donender at Aug 23, 2009,
probably gonna be a gorilla again
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
Raoul Duke
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
I was going to be Buckethead last year but I didn't go anywhere so I didn't dress up.
The year before that I was Peter Criss, but it was an awful job

This yeah I dunno if I'll be dressing up as anything, but it'll probably be something noone will get
my friends and I plan to be either : power rangers, or tmnt or clockwork orange.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Ace Frehley

My friend is going to dress up as Paul Stanley and we need two more people
Lifes a grave and I dig it!
Buckethead
Quote by Tango616
Watching a fat kid dance around in a white shirt....wow...Al Gore was right...the glaciers really ARE shifting.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It's because Fassa got banned

RIP Dime
Gonna be a rock star like dude

Wereing my Master of Puppets shirt with my denim jacket, black jeans my aviator shades, and my black work boots, i also just bought a batery powerd amp so i can where that and bring my guitar around with me as i blow people away with the power of ROCK
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
I might be stereotypical metal guitar player. Think Tony Iommi.
GEAR
PRS SE Torero (Drop B)
Schecter Devil (C# Standard)
Peavey Butcher (late 80s, 120 watt)
Traynor 4x12
Earthbound Audio Supercollider fuzz
H&K Warp Factor distortion
Quote by 310320
Raoul Duke

Unless people have seen the film, i doubt they will get it, plus its cold in halloween, i had to change into my normal clothes last time i went to one as him.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by music_mike
No Halloween in the Carribean? Why not?

as I am told, people would rather become "Americanized" and do the halloween thing...but that doesn't stop them from listening to american music and wearing their clothes they see on tv.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Lol this year i might go as the Black Neo. Or get a black welders mask to go along with this

~Gear~
1958 Epiphone V
Epiphone Goth Les Paul
Fender Starcaster
ESP LTD B-50 Bass
Dean Playmate Acoustic

~Effects~
Digitech Deathmetal
Delay
Chorus
Synth
Box Of Metal
Big Muff Pi
Morley Wah
Quote by technicolour
I'm too old for halloween. I'll just watch some horror movies with friends.

You are never too old to dress up in a ridiculous costume and get drunk at a party.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
That's actually probably what I'll do

Thief

And lol at that wee dog
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by daytripper75
You are never too old to dress up in a ridiculous costume and get drunk at a party.

But that's Saturday Night for you, no?
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I'm going to go as Buddy Holly and take a tally of how many people ger ti. At least for school.
Then I'm dressing up as Hendrix (actually the anti-hendrix.) and my friend is going to be the anti-Kurt Cobain.
Basically Jimi Hendrix if he were white and Kurt Cobain as if he were Black
If I thought wearing spandex was a good idea (I'm a big dude.) I'd have me and my friends go as the Clockwork Orange chaps. But I might just go as Ghostbusters, or get some white pants and fake blood, and I can be andrew WK! Just, gianter.
last year i went as Shaggy from Scooby Doo but no one understood it and thought i didnt dress up at all
but for this year i was thinking of busting out my old pikachu costume
Quote by daytripper75

I don't like parties, at least the ones I've been to. And halloween party just means "party + an excuse for girls to dress even sluttier"

which is a good thing, but also a bad thing when they get wasted and start puking everywhere.
Page 1 of 3