For the most part, but he can be annoying
35 30%
He's mostly annoying, but he's sometimes funny
20 17%
Hate him
19 16%
Voters: 118.
Page 1 of 2
I like Bill Maher because he's not afraid to talk about the things that other people are.
who is he
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

He's occasionally funny and often wrong.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
He's a smug ass hole. Normally I'd like that, but something about him rubs me the wrong way.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
He might not be the most educated on these things... granted he is non the less a smart and witty guy... he is indeed funny, and right. Good and interesting views, smart about it.

Although he can get a tad mean when talking to others, but that's either because the other person annoys him, or he's being "mean" by pointing out the obvious flaws and insanity in other people's views (e.g. the Jewish man making devices so you don't use electricity or press a button on the Sabbath in Religulous).
I like him, I don't always agree with him, but he is pretty funny and often does make good points about different topics.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
He has common sense regarding many issues. Which is a good thing.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Generally I like him, but like everyone he occasionally has a joke or bit that doesn't work for me, so I chose option #2. I greatly prefer the comedic pundit duo of Stewart and Colbert though.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by ninnipinni93
after watching religilous i certainly love him.

+1
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
I think he's funny and I think he has good ideas on some subjects (Religion) but I hate his politics with a passion.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Hilarious. Seen his show. Good stuff, him pwning people that talk about stuff they don't know.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
he's funny sometimes, but I think religulous really sort of showed him to be a very narrow minded asshole.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
he's funny sometimes, but I think religulous really sort of showed him to be a very narrow minded asshole.

this
Well I disagree with Bill Mahrer like 99% of the time, but he has good guests on his show sometimes.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Kid_Thorazine

Why because he doesn't believe in god? Why should he with no proof. Please don't respond with people not having proof he doesn't exist.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Quote by Led man32
Why because he doesn't believe in god? Why should he with no proof. Please don't respond with people not having proof he doesn't exist.

I don't think the fact that he doesn't believe in God makes him narrow minded, but the fact that he is so arrogant about not believing in God. He pretty much says "I don't believe in God, so if you do, you're an idiot."
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by dubstar92
I don't think the fact that he doesn't believe in God makes him narrow minded, but the fact that he is so arrogant about not believing in God. He pretty much says "I don't believe in God, so if you do, you're an idiot."

No not really. For the most part he made fun of fanatics, but when he talked to that "liberal" priest it was portrayed differently
Quote by Mikke
No not really. For the most part he made fun of fanatics, but when he talked to that "liberal" priest it was portrayed differently

On live, national television, he pretty much said that people who believe in God are idiots.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Yes.

He can be a bit of a prick, but I agree with him on most points, he's a great personality, and I enjoy his work.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by ninnipinni93
after watching religilous i certainly love him.

This one.

Religulous defeats all documentaries across all genres. Even Spinal Tap.
As an inspiring comedian years back I will say he is a great comic. But I don't agree with his political views.
Quote by Mikke

It still seems for the most part like he was basically putting these nutjobs up there and then trying to equate them with the majority of religious people. He also suffers from the problem of equating religion with Christianity and Islam like those are the only two religions in the world.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Last edited by Kid_Thorazine at Aug 23, 2009,
Quote by dubstar92
On live, national television, he pretty much said that people who believe in God are idiots.

But live national television is not on religulous

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
It still seems for the most part like he was basically putting these nutjobs up there and then trying to equate them with the majority of religious people. He also suffers from the problem of equating religion with Christianity and Islam like those are the only two religions in the world.

Well those are the biggest religions. Hinduism is more of a philosophy and buddhism doesn't have the history of violence to the same extent that christianity and Islam does.
Quote by Mikke

that doesn't make it not narrow minded. This thread is about Bill Maher in general.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Mikke

Well those are the biggest religions. Hinduism is more of a philosophy and buddhism doesn't have the history of violence to the same extent that christianity and Islam does.

buddhism ftw.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by dubstar92
that doesn't make it not narrow minded. This thread is about Bill Maher in general.

Quote by Kid_Thorazine

No
Last edited by Mikke at Aug 23, 2009,
Page 1 of 2