Page 1 of 2
So. . . my mom is having a bunch of people from this group over (it's some non profit helping Indian's with their educations thing) and I'm holed up, here, trying to avoid them all.
Playing guitar is not an option as it's too loud, fapping, nah, not with Indians in the house, no TV to watch Prestige.

So what do I do?
The playground of the world
kill them, then play guitar

simple?

or you could fap instead of playing guitar................
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by Eddie4President
So. . . my mom is having a bunch of people from this group over (it's some non profit helping Indian's with their educations thing) and I'm holed up, here, trying to avoid them all.
Playing guitar is not an option as it's too loud, fapping, nah, not with Indians in the house, no TV to watch Prestige.

So what do I do?

THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
You could always play guitar

UNPLUGGED!
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Play guitar with the volume down or unplugged. Or, listen to music on the computer with headphones. Or, if you have Guitar Pro, use it.
what kind of indians are they? are they the kind with the sniper sight in the middle of there forehead orthe cowboys and indians type??? if the latter go and make peace with them in order to indulge in their peace pipe
Quote by hide_the_beer
"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

"The sun is a cube, not a sphere."

crazy?

Quote by hide_the_beer
Aw man. Out of context! People are going to think I'm crazy.

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

"The sun is a sphere, not a cube."

nope
Quote by peccas
what kind of indians are they? are they the kind with the sniper sight in the middle of there forehead orthe cowboys and indians type??? if the latter go and make peace with them in order to indulge in their peace pipe

This man is wise.

Go with the peace pipe.
My parents do the same exact thing, they have meetings for self-employed people or something at my house all the time. I just stay inside (my room is upstairs from where the people are) and go on the Pit

I only like it because my parents buy tons of food and Pepsi before the party, and the people barely have any of it, so I can hoarde it all for myself afterwards
Go ride a bike
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
They're the Asian kind. And I'd rather not go outside seeing as I'm upstairs and would have to walk downstairs and out the door, and they're all downstairs.
Unplug the fooking guitar mate.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
go outside?
video games?
play guitar unplugged?
rape and steal from indians.

its ok, theyre used to that

You, good sir, have made me lol.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by Eddie4President

So what do I do?

Are you drunk?
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by Eddie4President
They're the Asian kind. And I'd rather not go outside seeing as I'm upstairs and would have to walk downstairs and out the door, and they're all downstairs.

Jump out the fucking window.

Or just run downstairs, out the door, while screaming 'allah allah allah'.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by Eddie4President

Jump out of the window.
suicide is always an option.
in your note, be sure to blame the indians.
If you have a guitar, couldn't you play it? without an amp if it's electric? or with head phones?1??!?!

If it is acoustic and it's too loud you are officially gay
You have my seal of gayness upon you now TS, and I didn't even wait for your response
Quote by ninnipinni93
lure some indian into ur room and rape him

They come pre-lubricated too. . .

How would I lure him?

EDDIT: Oh, and I definitely would unplug and play, or play acoustic, but unfortunately they are RIGHT down the stairs.
Last edited by Eddie4President at Aug 23, 2009,
Quote by Eddie4President
They come pre-lubricated too. . .

How would I lure him?

EDDIT: Oh, and I definitely would unplug and play, or play acoustic, but unfortunately they are RIGHT down the stairs.
With bait.
So maybe a nice juicy steak?
Quote by Mikke
Go down. Say hi. Get guitar. Walk back to room with guitar. Play guitar.

I have my guitar up here (not my room) but my reasons for not playing is if they hear they will investigate. Besides, the real point is that I DON'T want to talk to them.
Quote by Eddie4President
I have my guitar up here (not my room) but my reasons for not playing is if they hear they will investigate. Besides, the real point is that I DON'T want to talk to them.

que
Quote by Mikke
que

They will be like "Ohch who ees playing sitar!" and my mom will be like *turns up nose* *says distastefully* "That's. . . .my son." and then they will come up the stairs and annoy me.
Quote by Myfirstpubes
question their beliefs and tell their god is nonexistant, worked for European explororers.

They know.
Pit it up?

or go meet up with some friends.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Don't be racist!

[Jokes]

But ....I'm sure you have doors?
Failing that; what do you normally do when you're bored and trapped in a house?
Quote by shattamakar
Just because i like the taste of semen...It doesnt necessarily mean you would like it too..

...Music is like that.
Quote by Eddie4President
They will be like "Ohch who ees playing sitar!" and my mom will be like *turns up nose* *says distastefully* "That's. . . .my son." and then they will come up the stairs and annoy me.

I dont see how thats so terrible
Page 1 of 2