anyone have any idea how much these things cost? there's no pricing information on their website and they haven't responded to my e-mail.

here's a link.

thanks for any help!

oh, and also, anyone have any experience putting one of these on a les paul, or any archtop? it says it can usually be done, but i guess i just want to be sure.
i play noisy hardcore in the vein of coalesce interrupted by lots of isis-esque riffage and ambience, with a healthy dose of screamo dynamics ala funeral diner. it even sounds good sometimes!
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
im not clicking on that, sounds like its some sort of dildo
LOL

The thing itself is actually pretty smart. If it works as nicely as it's built, they can make serious ca$h out of that!
Quote by gudinge
Wasn't there a thread about this like yesterday?
Quote by ivan_2894
This guy knows what he's talking about
(Ab)using:
* Ibanez PF5 acoustic * Gibson '08 LP Classic * Schecter Damien FR *
* Marshall JCM 2k DSL401 *
* Boss OS-2 * Boss DD-7 *

Eyes on Wah & SD pups
Quote by Killedelphia19
Am I missing something here? It's a Bigsby knockoff

It's a mount for a Bigsby... no Bigsby included.
^^ Thanks for that clarification.

I dig the V mount. That's pretty awesome. But the bar that goes across the V wings make it a Flying A.

*Prepares for flaming*
Last edited by r0ckth3d34n at Aug 23, 2009,
Yeah, the V looks kinda hokey to me... I'm gearing up for a guitar build, probably a telecaster, and am considering putting this on now. Would be cool if they made a Strat version too.
Does this take the place of a floyd rose? Does it pull up as much as a floyd rose does and vice verse? Damn, it's pretty cool if it does.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by Misticalz
Does this take the place of a floyd rose? Does it pull up as much as a floyd rose does and vice verse? Damn, it's pretty cool if it does.

NO, it`s for a bigsby trem, the very 1st trem system, requires no routing and was developed along time before the FR, if you pull up on a bigsby the spring will fallout..