Page 1 of 3
Helloo there Pit. Long time no see.

Anyway, I wondered if any of you Pit monkeys ever played the game Ding Dong Ditch or Knock N Run, or whatever you may call it.
I played it as a little kid and I sure do plan on having a ball by playing it with some friends soon at Halloween.

Any funny experiences?
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Nah, I've never done that but I have been in a few "Dine and Dash" situations, which is similar but albeit different.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
im not 10 years old
Gear
Fender MIM strat
Epiphone G-400 in white (yeah i know, fuck you i like it)
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Roland Micro Cube
EHX Big Muff
Danelectro Cool Cat Distortion
EHX Nano Small Stone
Boss DD-3 Delay
Vox V847-A Wah
Radial London Bones
i once had kinda of an opposite effect.
i needed to sell cookies for my school, so i rang a doorbell, an old lady opens and immediatly slammed the door on me
In parts of South America they call it Hit n Run

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I once burned a house down with a new born baby inside it

BEST. HALLOWEEN. EVER.

LOL!!
Omg, I didn't actually laugh, put my lungs nearly exploded!
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica
LOL!!
Omg, I didn't actually laugh, put my lungs nearly exploded!

I prefer to put 'ding-a-ling' the 'ditch', and make quick haste...
It's not rape if they haven't answered, is it?
Quote by shattamakar
Just because i like the taste of semen...It doesnt necessarily mean you would like it too..

...Music is like that.
I did it once, and hid behind a wall outside their house. Their dog came running out and attacked me.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
I did once, a guy came out of the door with a shot gun!
Last time!!!
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8
Last edited by xhisor at Aug 23, 2009,
I got shot with a bb gun last time I did it.
But yeah, it iz t3h bR00t4lz
Currently My Rig Consists of:

Guitars:
Starcaster by Fender
Takamine Acoustic

Amps:
SP10
We were going to ambush my friend at his house with airsoft guns... We rang the doorbell and ran and hid in his bushes. We shot the first thing that walked out that door.

Too bad it was his mom. O.o
Quote by Zebadee
Sorry no.. You see, my balls have dropped..

you born with lead bollocks or what?
you were that age ONCE

never had any memorable incedents really. i grew up in a place where if someone knocked on your door it was either yourself or your neighbour...so yeh
Last edited by SkepsisMetal at Aug 23, 2009,
Ringing the door bell and ditching is okay...

But if you go up to their door, and throw yourself against it making as loud a crash as you can and then running away is more fun.
Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
That's horrible. What if it was the Perfect tone kid, or this kid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8MXij4D7Ls
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by fooby451º
We were going to ambush my friend at his house with airsoft guns... We rang the doorbell and ran and hid in his bushes. We shot the first thing that walked out that door.

Too bad it was his mom. O.o

I actually lol'd. Kudos
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by Benguitar2

But if you go up to their door, and throw yourself against it making as loud a crash as you can and then running away is more fun.

What if the door falls in?
Currently My Rig Consists of:

Guitars:
Starcaster by Fender
Takamine Acoustic

Amps:
SP10
I love ding dong ditching, except I ring the doorbell and show them my dong... ditching is for pussys.
Quote by Benguitar2

I'm going to have to try that.

Quote by KirkMetallica
I actually lol'd. Kudos.

Thank yeh, so did I. Before I ran like Hell, of course.
Ibanez RG350DX
Line 6 Spider II amp
VOX 847 Wah pedal

Go away, I have an erection.
Last edited by fooby451º at Aug 23, 2009,
Quote by TehPsychoChef

Then you're too fat.

Quote by bemiswins
if someone flames you on the internet for music you like, they fail.

Here's my YouTube if anyone wants to see some of my videos.
I did but I was like 10.
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
I once burned a house down with a new born baby inside it

BEST. HALLOWEEN. EVER.

Yeah I did once, as a celebratory thing, cause all my friends have and I was the only one who hasn't.

Anyway, the setting:

1:30am. Big house, everyone knows these people are rich and have dogs. Their door is large and has this huge metal knocker, you know, those iron things you lift up and drop onto the door to knock. They are loud.

Anyway, the car is parked on the road, a good 50 yards away, the door will be open and ready for me to get in. I sneak up to the door, quietly as can be to not wake up their dogs... I'm at the front door, nervous and excited as hell... and I pick up the knocker. The thing was friggen at least 5 pounds. I smiled at the awesomeness.

Anyway, I braced to run, and lifted up that knocker as high as it could go, above a 90 degree angle. I reduced what was holding it up to nothing but my middle finger, let it fall, and RAN.

It was even louder than I expected it to be. It hurt my ears. The dogs immediately started barking, I heard my friends laugh and say "oh ****!" at how loud it was, and I was running as fast as I could back to the car.

I got into the back seat of the car and drove away with my friends, and as we turned the block their lights turned on.

It was very exciting I must say.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Last edited by SlinkyBlue at Aug 23, 2009,
^ Epic. (at Slinky)
Very exciting and great to relieve boredom

I remember once there was this row of houses in my estate when I was like 11, and my friends dared me to knock on one of the door of a strict person's house.

So naturally, me having alot of pride, runs up to the door, look back as my friends snicker behind bushes on a slope that where opposite the house.

I knock loudly, and as I turn to run the 20-25 feet to the bushes, I see a black figure move into the hallway through the iced glass.

I was like "FFFFFFUUUUU-", So I ran as hard as I could, got to the edge of the slope, and flipped into the bushes behin my friends (Yeah, Im a drama queen)

I turned around to see the door opened and some guy looking around his garden..
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by TehPsychoChef

Quote by Benguitar2

anyway, no TS I don't have a mental age of 7.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
We prefer Garden gnomes; You knock on a door, pull your hood up, and just stand there. When they answer you just stand there. If they close the door, knock again, and just stand there.

When drunk/stoned this is hilarious.
i like playing knock door, dont run. when they open the door just stand there and dont do anything
IAMREALLYCOOL
Quote by dandadog
We prefer Garden gnomes; You knock on a door, pull your hood up, and just stand there. When they answer you just stand there. If they close the door, knock again, and just stand there.

When drunk/stoned this is hilarious.

Haha, as many people have said, it's a bit childish but if ur 16 like I am, and drunk, i do think it would be hilarious
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by ColdNovembeRain
This.
It's nigger knocking.

Incorrect.
Acceptable terms for this activity are "chappy run" and "ring bell skoosh".
"Klonk" is an acceptable variation on the theme.
Quote by KirkMetallica
Any funny experiences?

Yes.

For about three months, 2-3 days out of every week some hooligans would ding-dong-ditch my mothers house during the hours of 12:00 AM - 2:00 AM. Every night they would do the act twice, resting about an hour or two after the first strike. My mother has a baby in the house, everybody who lives there: my mother, stepfather, and brother all work during the day when they are not at school or taking care of the child. So when they come home, they are exhausted and then put up with the petty bullshit of the hooligans. Every night they came, they woke everybody up and my baby sister would cry forever because it's a horrible hour to wake up a child - she wasn't even two years old. These little fuckers caused my mother so much grief. So one day my brother decided to put an end to this. That's when things got interesting...

A little side-note before I continue: my stepfather was in the Marines for five years and was stationed as a guard in Iraq. Just so you know, if you've pissed off a Peruvian trained as a Marine by incessantly waking up his baby girl for three months at ridiculous hours - things get ugly. Fast.

So the night soon came. My brother crouched behind one of the vehicles in the driveway, with a hammer in hand (just in case) and waited... tonight was the night he would unleash all the anger these little insects had given them. Sure enough, sometime past midnight a car rolls up near the house. It is pitch black outside. My brother hears somebody briskly run up to the door and he's suddenly is filled with adrenaline and rage. Drops the hammer, and lunges at this little shit. The punk runs off, but did it too late as my brother dove and tackled him around his neck in the shrubbery. Immediately he starts yelling for my stepfather to come out, "I've got him! I've got him!!". Out comes the beast.

I can't tell you what must have gone through that little pile of snot's mind as my stepfather lifted him up and kicked him in the chest back to the dirt, crushing him with his knees on his torso and pushing his face to an ant-pile while telling my brother to call for an officer. You see my friends, it wasn't just one person - they came in a group - these hooligans. Four of them total, they got out of the car to help their friend when they saw my brother tackle their comrade and froze in their tracks when they saw the Marine have a little vengeance with the first of them. They kind of looked like this, from what my brother described:

Mom came out. Boy was she in a fit. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She turned on the lights from the garage to unveil the riff-raffs. Turns out it was a group of guys that picked on my brother at school and stole money from him and they were just having "a little fun" by doing this for three months. My stepfather eases off the poor little shit being bitten by ants on the ground and orders him to not get up (he was lying on his back). The dumb-ass decided he has the right to sit up and does so a few seconds after my stepfather gives him the order to remain stationary. Swiftly the Marine walks over and kicks the punk in the chest yet again to the ground, "What the f*** did I f***ing tell you about f***ing getting up?! Did you f***ing hear me?! Did you?! Are you f***ing stupid?!".

"Sir! I'm sorry! It hurts there are ants on me!!" he squeals. Those squeals were in vain as my stepfather walked over again and the snot quickly lies down again in the ant-bed. Let's just say that tonight was not his night. No victorious tales about how he harassed a house with a sleeping child, nobody to brag to about how tough he was as he had his ass handed to him by a Marine then chew up by ants.

The police came eventually. And rounded the four of the hooligans in the back of his small car. They complained about how there was no room for the four of them. From what my brother told me, the officer didn't want to hear them bitch about their problems and they were forced to sit on each other's laps in the back of the car. My brother yelled a lecture at them about how they needed to grow up and get jobs. They were older than him and he has worked more than any of them put together.

Long story short, the cop scares em a bit then sends them home as technically they did not destroy any property. That was fine with my brother - they had their revenge on the poor little soul that thought he'd get a kick out of ding-dong ditch. Never again will they come near the house, and never again will they mess with my brother.

So yes, there's my funny experience.
Page 1 of 3