Pit, any of you have any experiances with house fires?

This morning my mother managed to set our kitchen alight by leaving a hob with a pan on it, I heard her screaming and ran downstairs and found her too panicked to do anything, by this time all the fittings around the hob were on fire, I just grabbed the pan and flung it outside, and spent 5 minutes with my neighbor furiously putting all the fire in the kitchen out. It then took the fire brigade another 10 minutes to arrive(meaning had I and the neighbor not been there, my house would probaly be a burning rubble). Apart from a couple of cupboards and a broken oven everything is ok, just the kitchen needed cleaning vigorously which had majoity been done already.

All in all i'm pretty bloody lucky that my house is standing and my mum and brother are ok, tbh I arn't even that affected by it like I should be, since the fire people left my day has gone on as normal.

Anyone else have any stories?
Last edited by Bestykid at Aug 23, 2009,
I set the world afire

Actually Mustaine was the one who got done for arson.
Dang that sucks man! that's great you were there though!
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Northern Athens is on fire, Im about five km from it, prety freaky. Many homes, cars, every thing has burnt, but luckily not in my area.

We had a tiny incident with our fireplace once, but we got it under control. The fire brigade came quick enough and helped us, but it turned not to be anything. I was still scared. And it was in the middle of winter, in Canada, and I had to wait outside with my sister with -10 degree temperature. Not fun. But thankfully, everything was fine. I think we sent some pizzas to the fire guys.
My stove caught and we were forced into a hotel for a couple weeks 'cause of the smoke damage. One time the fuse box exploded. Nothing catastrophic.
Wow, that's lucky man!

Most we've had is at uni my mate left a pizza in for an hour at 220celsius. Needless to say smoke ensued, not so much a fire.
My sister set a cupboard on fire when she lit a candle underneath it. [Smart arse.]

Worst time is always when my sex is on fire it's a nightmare when the embers begin.
Quote by shattamakar
Just because i like the taste of semen...It doesnt necessarily mean you would like it too..

...Music is like that.
Yeah, this morning some tit through a burning pan through my window. Entire house went up in flames.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Im a firefighter, so ive seen a few. They can be really scary and its amazing what it can do to a family if the house burns.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
I set my bin on fire once 'cause I was bored at a sleepover.

Not one of my better ideas.
I put aluminum foil in the microwave once. We had to get a new microwave.
Utah's Token Black Guy
Quote by Dookie92
I think we sent some pizzas to the fire guys.

nice one
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Quote by Jaymz_515
Yeah, this morning some tit through a burning pan through my window. Entire house went up in flames.

Well played.
True story,
A long time ago we were all at my friends house,
when his mom asked us if we wanted curly fries
we all said sure and she made em.
while she was making em she realized there was no ketchup so she
ran to the store to get some.
came back and the cupboards were on fire!
(we were in a far room playing halo when all of a sudden it got really
smokey so we check what was happening and his mom was screaming and on the phone calling the fire department.
we all panic'd and ran out of the house and then ran inside and got his xbox and dog.
and then that was about it.
Quote by bdrislegit
True story,
A long time ago we were all at my friends house,
when his mom asked us if we wanted curly fries
we all said sure and she made em.
while she was making em she realized there was no ketchup so she
ran to the store to get some.
came back and the cupboards were on fire!
(we were in a far room playing halo when all of a sudden it got really
smokey so we check what was happening and his mom was screaming and on the phone calling the fire department.
we all panic'd and ran out of the house and then ran inside and got his xbox and dog.
and then that was about it.

Was that a bad attempt at poetry?
My house burnt in 2003, no one was hurt, and we got a brand new house and new things. It was actually badass. i suppose it would blow without insurance.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Quote by bdrislegit
I dont get it. :[

TS chucked a burning pan outside... Broke this guys window and 'fwoouuum' went his house.
Quote by shattamakar
Just because i like the taste of semen...It doesnt necessarily mean you would like it too..

...Music is like that.
my mom accidentally tipped a pan full of grease onto the burner of our stove...it burst into flames and we had to get the fire extinguisher...I lol'd so hard after that
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
I'm a firestarter. A twisted firestarter

I was thinking something along these lines

and the lines that Experience is spelled this way.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

the house next door was in flames and the roof was about to collapse in. and my place was like 1 foot away. glad nothing happened.
Classical Guitarist
Quote by will123456789

and the lines that Experience is spelled this way.

Changed

Quote by Jaymz_515

Woooooooooaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!

My Pubes Are On Fire!!!!!

wow, I didn't know that if you capitalize every letter it reverts to THAT.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
my granddad died in a house fire before i was born
i've been terrified of fire since my mum told me about that when i was little

i freak out even at ciggarette lighters =/
Quote by flamster
Yes I AM jealous.

^ about me
Quote by bananarama_man
my granddad died in a house fire before i was born
i've been terrified of fire since my mum told me about that when i was little

i freak out even at ciggarette lighters =/

this made me sad.
Utah's Token Black Guy
Quote by InvaderTSN
When I was little, I was making a Toast-R pizza and the toaster caught fire somehow. The toaster was alright, but the Toast-R pizza couldn't be saved.

How did you cope?

ಠ_ಠ

wat