it was good

the part after the solo reminded me of the part after the solo.
...strange...

9.478236492 / 10

p.s. make it better
Last edited by jumpe0404 at Aug 23, 2009,
is this gonna be forever?
i like the verse part 2 riff
the drums in measure 56 (and repeated in 100 and 212) don't seem to fit very well to me
also i think it sounds better if you don't make the rhythm guitar in that measure play the root note
i really like the feel that the drums create in the interlude
i would have more variation in the guitar solo before the bridge section
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
Sorry, I'm not going to crit it, it falls outside my style (I like thrash but I think this is rather speed metal.)
Just one remark: it seems somewhat repetitive.
That main riff was killing me! So many repetitions. I think you should change the straight e-chugging in the first riff to syncopated e-chugging, it'd be much more catchy. A couple more riffs wouldn't hurt either, but besides that, pretty good.
i think the repetition is fine
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
i read on the toilet.
sometimes i'm even on UG or AIM.
laptops + wireless = The Pit on the toilet.
Quote by RinestoneCowboy
Cannibal Corpse transcend genres and stereotypes with their emotional and heartfelt take on music.
Not bad. I like it. Solo is good. Bridge fit well this song - melodic is great. I do like Verse (part 2). Keep thrashin' man!!
this is very reminiscent of early metallica. its pretty good, needs work but has potential.

the verse riff is pretty neat, although i think it takes to long to get from the intro to the verse, i'd suggest taking out 9-24 because, it just gets boring and repetitive. The verse (part II) is maybe more of a pre-chorus, but its sounds nice, and is a perfect transition from the first verse to the chorus.

I can't see much wrong with the chorus, except maybe that the 4/4 drum beat and the triplets with everything else don't fit to well. love the 2/4 measure added at the end of the chorus. the pre-verse is kind of pointless, or to long, maybe cut it in half, because the more you have one riff over and over, the more boring it gets.

everything slows down right at the interlude, maybe let the drums keep going so to keep a good rhythm going, don't want to lose to much of the speed and power that is thrash. when the drum DO come in, the triple ride cymbal kills it, and i can't even get a good head bang going . everything gets better at 123.

solo is short, and not to bad. I really like the bridge. after that the break serves as a good way to kick everything back in gear, good job.

overall pretty good, not the best, but definitely has potential. 7/10

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1188680
Too. Much. Repetition.
Oh my god.

The main riff is solid, besides the last 8 flurry notes which I hate, so so much.
maybe cut out a little and put a triplet of 8ths? I dont know.

Chorus: Sounded gross to me, sorry bro. It's a chorus. Where the accapella is the highest. Thereby the rest of the instruments have to course in with the voice to make it much catchier.

Verse (part II): Great. Best part of the song.

Interlude: I don't know what you were going for here, but I don't think you pulled it off.

Solo: solid but the bends need to be ascending or descending. Not random. the triplets are also a No, speed it up with 16ths and add another open after the first open. Also tremolo pick 16ths instead of triplets, it adds a quicker feel.
The final F#, too. Should be a high B bend to C#. Then the last dive should be 5th fret harmonics over two bars, not one.

Bridge: If I ever hear this again, I'm going to shoot myself.

Too much repetition.
5/10, sorry bro.

Crit mine? It's called "Locked in your Heart [Symphonic Death Metal]".