So I've been playing for six years and have no trouble explaining to other guitar players what i'm doind with the guitar but my younger brother asked me to teach him guitar and he's a complete beginner who struggles holding the guitar. Can anyone help me with how to teach a beginning guitarist?
he's 14 and he plays an epi les paul special ii. No one comment on how cheap and ****ty the guitar is!!! I know how bad they are
normally, begginers complain mostly about not being able to play with thier fingers

IE. My fingers hurt, i cant press down on the string, my finger are too small/ too big

You need to make it clear that everyone has this problem and finger dexterity comes with time

Other than that, teach him a couple simple chords, and teach him how they relate. This is very important for begginers becuase this gives them a quick understanding of how notes and chords relate to eachother.

Jus tell him to play, play, and of course, play.
Treble>Epiphone Prophecy EX - MXR micro Amp - MXR Blue Box - MXR Fullbore - MXR Noise Clamp - Vox AD30VT
Bass>Ibanez BTB505 - MXR Blowtorch - MXR D.I. - Peavey MaxBass 700 - Peavey TVX410
Quote by Trower is God
he's 14 and he plays an epi les paul special ii. No one comment on how cheap and ****ty the guitar is!!! I know how bad they are

its a perfect guitar for beginners IMO

simple melodies simple riffs easy open chords power chords to start