I just got my Schecter Hellraiser without the push pull coil tapping technology that would let me get that single coil sound I still crave. I would love to install it and keep my current pickups. Anyone know if that's possible and how much it would cost? Please help me out.
Wiring thread please, Check for EDIT with the link

EDIT: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1019006
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009
Quote by Shinozoku
You have a walnut stop sign banjo-tar signed by MAB

˙ןooɔ sı uosɐǝɹ ןɐǝɹ ou ɥʇıʍ ƃıs ɹnoʎ uı ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ƃuıʇʇnd
Quote by Scowmoo
You deserve an Awesome Award for Awesome People.
Seriously.

Stop Sign Guitar? HELL YES!
You need the right pickups. I think that guitar has a 81 and an 85 or something like that. you would need an 81tw and a 89 tw then you can install push pull.
Gibson Thunderhorse
Jackson RR24M
B52 AT100
I had coil taps using push-pull pots installed when I restored an old Robelli archtop. They make it the most versitile guitar I own.
Check for clearance inside the pot cavity of your guitar. Push-pull pots are two pots in one, and are twice as thick.
When wiring, try to get the two pickups to self-cancel when both pots are tapped to reduce hum.
Quote by yjeezy45
I just got my Schecter Hellraiser without the push pull coil tapping technology that would let me get that single coil sound I still crave. I would love to install it and keep my current pickups. Anyone know if that's possible and how much it would cost? Please help me out.
Crappy thread is crappy.

Which model? Just saying Hellraiser is meaningless.
There are over a dozen different models.

Anyway, chances are you can't do it anyway. Most Hellraiser models are equipped with EMGs.

- The older ones are 81/85. Can't be split.

- Later they used 81/89. Neck pickup could be used in "single" mode.
But it already has a switch.

- Most recently they're using 81TW/89. Both pickups can be used in "single mode".
They already have switches.

IF your Hellraiser is equipped with EMGs, and there isn't already a switch(es) for "single" mode, you won't be able to add it without changing the pickups.

Quote by blindsagacity
Wiring thread please, Check for EDIT with the link

EDIT: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1019006
Probably not necessary.

But IF this guitar has passive pickups, definitely do that. And include more specifics.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.