Is this guitar worth it at about 800 dollars? Also, considering adding a maestro Lyre; good idea or not?
The guitar's good if you find the right one for you.

And I'd rather get a Bigsby, they look so much cooler.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
they are good
very
very
good

get one
GEAR
94 Fender Stratocaster Plus
02 Gibson Les Paul Special (modded)
Orange AD-30 Combo

The SG Thread pwns your thread.
They're usually $1,000. And at $1,000 they're a hell of a deal. $800 is even better. And personally I like the Maestros, but like Macker said I prefer the feel of a Bigsby. Lyre's are damn sexy though.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by Lil Macker
The guitar's good if you find the right one for you.

And I'd rather get a Bigsby, they look so much cooler.

I like Bigsbys on LP's and semi-hollows. They usually look weird if they don't have the tail end though, and most of the SG ones don't... Unless you have pics or a model that does!?
Quote by Phantom123
I like Bigsbys on LP's and semi-hollows. They usually look weird if they don't have the tail end though, and most of the SG ones don't... Unless you have pics or a model that does!?

http://www.justinfisherdrums.com/soup/music/bigsby%20project1.jpg
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
That is pretty damn beautiful. When did they release that? Did I just happen to miss it? Because I seriously searched up and down the Bigsby site for one that looked like that
Quote by necrosis1193
They're usually $1,000. And at $1,000 they're a hell of a deal. $800 is even better. And personally I like the Maestros, but like Macker said I prefer the feel of a Bigsby. Lyre's are damn sexy though.

Woo, high 5!

I mean, what you could do here, is find a nice SG Faded in Worn brown, and then put some pickup covers on/get some new pickups and put a Bigsby B7 on.
Cam Sampbell's my hero