I'm not interested in a whammy bar and I'd rather not pay for something I don't need.
Which electrics don't have a whammy bar?
Most Les Pauls, SG's. Most Epiphone/Gibsons actually.
Does it offend you, yeah?
Usually red guitars have whammys. oh but not sgs
Last edited by Tempoe at Aug 23, 2009,
Its called a hardtail.

Oh, and just FYI, you don't pay extra for a trem system.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
BC RIch bronze doesn't have one... And I know a strat that doesn't have one, I just can't remember it's name
you dont pay extra for tremolo systems, despite what the a whatm the all knowing whammy without a whammy bar kid says
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by Antis0cial
BC RIch bronze doesn't have one... And I know a strat that doesn't have one, I just can't remember it's name

Do yourself a favor, and dont get a bcrich. You will want to smash that thing to peices once you play it
R.I.P foREVer
There are too many guitars with/without whammy systems to list them all...but Fender whammy systems can be removed(usually), most Gibsons/Epis don't, PRS has the option, with no price difference. Unless you get like a Bigsby tailpiece or something like that you can take it off.
I am an officially ordained Dudist Priest.

"Human beings are miraculous for their ability to learn and adapt from their mistakes, but even more so for their apparent disinclination to do so." Douglas Adams
what? a whammy costs like, $30 extra on a guitar.

[/whammy without a whammy bar]

anyways, most guitars (aside from gibsons, prs, and a few others) usually either come with a tremolo or a hardtail option, or either it comes with a tremolo and then there is a similar model (but not exactly the same) that has a hardtail.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
When you walk into a store, look for the ones without the whammy bars.
Most commonly, these do not have whammy bars.
Quote by Zombiechao
I'm not interested in a whammy bar and I'd rather not pay for something I don't need.
Which electrics don't have a whammy bar?

How do you expect to operate the tremolo system on the guitar without the whammy bar? You'll have to borrow one from a friend or buy one in a store, it only costs like $10...

A friend of mine once bought a Squier Strat and it didn't bring a whammy bar... true story!

So the answer to your question is: "Squier Strat"! Go buy that!

Cort G254
Software Amp Modeler
There's a few LTDs / ESPs that don't Ibanez has some models but not many
This is the same as askin "Which guitars are black? I dont want a red guitar, i want a black one."

Just look around the store, or online or whatever. There are thousands of guitars without a tremollo.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
Quote by Killswitch94
Do yourself a favor, and dont get a bcrich. You will want to smash that thing to peices once you play it

You should have said that 3 years ago...
A lot of guitars don't have them. I happen to love stop bar bridges, but hate string through. Coming from my judgemental ass to your question, I think you are new. tremolo's aka "whammy bars" ARE useful if you know what they do. No they don't unleash 'star power' they make awesome effects and pitch rasies without your hands stinging from vibrato. Get a stop bar bridge and then when you get better and if you ever want to do leads, go to guitar center and check out a ibanez with a edge! I want a floyd rose haha, I am a trem *****.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Soon to have an Ibanez RG1550M, 350M, and RG2610!!