Page 1 of 2
Shoulda stayed in the kitchen.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Damn, I hate being caned, don't you?
キタ━━━━(・∀・)━━━━!!
Quote by Ichikurosaki
shred knows more about everything than anyone i think

Quote by IchiKurosaki
i hope we never meet shjred honestly i love you but im scared of you
Thats just not right, why is the world like this
Quote by axethrower13
But you only die once, so you may as well experience it to the fullest.

Quote by ozzyismetal
Get her a goat. Bitches love goats.

Quote by Weaponxclaws
Plus, naturally I scream satanic rituals while unleashing the demon. It's a marvelous resurrection.
Is Charles Sumner still alive in Malaysia or something?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by P-Bass Pirate

beer is kept in the fridge in the kitchen, dumbass.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by bry0n
beer is kept in the fridge in the kitchen, dumbass.

But who would find out if she just stayed there?
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Quote by joshua122593
Wait...
CANNED or CANED?

I think he meant this type:
1. I read it as canned as first, lol
2. Muslim morality police? What is this, Equilibrium?
3. The woman gave up her job when she has 2 children to take care of so she could attend the court hearings.

I knew Islam was strict, but I can't believe the limitless expanses of the state working in conjunction with religious "law"
Wait, so basically shes gonna get spanked for drinking a beer?
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
She knew the law and still broke it.

Fair punishment and one I wish was in the UK.

You wish there was a punishment for drinking? Do you have family members that are raging alcoholics or something?
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Does your stupidity know no bounds?
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by P-Bass Pirate

Where the beer is?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Quote by technicolour
You wish there was a punishment for drinking? Do you have family members that are raging alcoholics or something?

No, I was talking more about caning as a punishment.

But I'm a tee-totaller (most of the time) anyway, so I'm also pretty anti-alcohol.
Sounds like the plot to an erotic film I watched last night.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
No, I was talking more about caning as a punishment.

But I'm a tee-totaller (most of the time) anyway, so I'm also pretty anti-alcohol.

oh, well I think most people consider it barbaric or inhumane.

Although..would I rather be caned 6 times or spend 20 years in jail..hmmm
You know, I heard this guy got sentenced to years of imprisonment for possessing marijuana.
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht

I agree, chav scumbags wouldn't be so cocky if the police were allowed to beat them like they should... /typical British Sun reader answer...

But honestly, why are people suprised when they are given the punishment which is set for the crime. I don't agree with this law in particular obviously, but it is still a law...
I'm still reading the title "canned".

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

It's the law in Malaysia. Muslim can't drink. if you still want to, do it privately or suffer the consequences.

Or just move to another country.
R.A.G.E.
My friend moved to Malaysia last year. They give random drug tests at his school and if anyone tests positive, they're given 24 hours to leave the country before they call the police. They execute for certain drugs and you can get anywhere from a few years to life for others depending on how much you have. His family hates it there.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by SilentHeaven109
I agree, chav scumbags wouldn't be so cocky if the police were allowed to beat them like they should... /typical British Sun reader answer...

But honestly, why are people suprised when they are given the punishment which is set for the crime. I don't agree with this law in particular obviously, but it is still a law...

She knew that as a Muslim, if she drank alcohol, she would be punished if caught.

Crime------->punishement.
I would institute this form of punishment everywhere. I think it's far more effective than prison, for instance.

- stolen something? You get the cane.

- drunk driving? The cane. You save your money and keep your license, what could be more wonderful?

- drank beer in public like an infidel bitch-whore? The cane. No favoritisms.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Last edited by Mad Marius at Aug 23, 2009,
Quote by anuar_grg
It's the law in Malaysia. Muslim can't drink. if you still want to, do it privately or suffer the consequences.

Or just move to another country.

Jews must be killed. It was the law in Germany. You wanna live, escape before you suffer from burning alive or starvation.

Or just move to another country, ****ing bitchez.

Quote by Fassa Albrecht

Yeah. It is shocking how people get offended when human rights and stripped from other humans.

All activists must be caned at once!
Last edited by garden of grey at Aug 23, 2009,
Quote by garden of grey
Jews must be killed. It was the law in Germany. You wanna live, escape before you suffer from burning alive or starvation.

Or just move to another country, ****ing bitchez.

Yeah. It is shocking how people get offended when human rights and stripped from other humans.

All activists must be caned at once!

It WAS.

As much as I'm with freedom of choice, it's the law and she broke it. That's about it. The fact that Malaysia is an islamic country is another thing. Some muslims can be super anal about drinking issue. Super hard anal.
R.A.G.E.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
She knew that as a Muslim, if she drank alcohol, she would be punished if caught.

Crime------->punishement.

You don't have to be a muslim to be subject to sharia law in malaysia. It very clearly states all citizens of malaysian ethnicity are subject to the law. Human rights must be valued above a country's barbaric, ancient law.
Quote by anuar_grg
It WAS.

it's the law and she broke it. That's about it.

Thanks captain obvious. We all know she broke the law, saying that over and over again seems like a ridiculous justification to support a country for going through with actual punishment over their religiously based laws. (Are you saying that? All I have read so far from you actually is the law is the law te law is the law the law is the law )
Quote by anuar_grg
It WAS.

As much as I'm with freedom of choice, it's the law and she broke it. That's about it. The fact that Malaysia is an islamic country is another thing. Some muslims can be super anal about drinking issue. Super hard anal.

Laws are created by humans and thus subject to unfairness. Would you ignore the jew in germany crying for help as he's beaten because he refused to wear the star on his chest? BUT IT WAS THE LAW!
Page 1 of 2