hey i want a to buy a new guitar i have about £400-450 can be a little over erm i realy want something thats for metal , im in a band so i would like a guitar thats quite durable, and good quality, aslong as its heavy im happy just want to know what you guys thing,

and what do you think of the

schecter demon 6 or fr
schecter damien 6 or fr
Quote by tburn66
hey i want a to buy a new guitar i have about £400-450 can be a little over erm i realy want something thats for metal , im in a band so i would like a guitar thats quite durable, and good quality, aslong as its heavy im happy just want to know what you guys thing,

and what do you think of the

schecter demon 6 or fr
schecter damien 6 or fr

i have the schecter damien 6 fr, its got great sound for metal, and decent cleans too, but its alot of maintenance, if you know what your doing and how to maintain a floyd rose(changing strings, adjusting bridge, things like that) then get it!
if i could go back, id get the one without the floyd rose, cause idk what im doing with it >.< but thats just me
schecter, ltd/esp, ibanez are your choices and i think you pretty much chose the best ones there in your pricerange. Damiens are great guitars
~Defiant~
look at shecter C-1s (blackjack and hellraiser)
also there are some great LTDs out there
also as im sure u know check out the les paul (epiphone have a new prophecy range with EMGs i hear its kick arse)
Quote by tburn66
do the strings rattle alot? with the fr

not really, the ONLY problem i have had with this guitar is with the floyd rose, because im a total noob when it comes to those and have no clue how to maintain them. that and the input jack came loose once, a little after i bought it, mainly cause it was a floor model at guitar center, but tightened that up, and everything was perfect, but if you know what your doin changing strings and stuff on the FR then definately do not hesitate to buy this guitar. =D
i'd definitely check out the epi prophecy series, its recently been expanded, check out epiphones website to see the full range, i got the em-2 custom fx one last year for £300 and i absolutely love it, one of the nicest guitars ive ever played, no joke!! really underpriced lol