I'm seriously diggin this. Some crazy playing on it. Can your drummer actually do all of that? Whoever did the programming for that did damn good. And good call on not doing open-note boring-ass breakdowns.

Check mine out and if you'd be so kind as to add me. (currently not on myspace.)
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1185368&highlight=project+terror
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
I read the first reply that said "no breakdowns" and I whooped with joy on the inside. This was good stuff.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Holy crap, that stuff is amazing. I love the synth behind it, that's just great! I can't wait to hear it with Vocals.
lawlz hardly similar to protest the hero. its pretty good and tight, kudos to that (though id need to hear it with the tracked drumming, not programmed) personally I find tech-death and the like a bit stale (save a couple bands who do/did something interesting with it), but thats me. others will like it and dig it (they already do)
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, RATHER EMAIL MY SITE
beaconcraft@hotmail.com
www.beaconcraft.com

Quote by On Winds of Plague
The problem with these guys, they aren't beating a dead horse, they're sodomizing it, and then charging people to watch the video on the internet.
holy **** some of that double bass is fast as hell and those solos are great
Quote by WantsLesPaul
I get such a big rush from downloading torrents that I just have to cum all over my face right at that moment.