Shes kinda sexy being half-naked and all.
Dot>Jekyll & Hyde>Turbo Tuner>DD-3>DD-7>DRRI
After seeing this I have one question...
Does Hollywood get of on destroying what I love?

Seriously look at their track records of series they've destroyed.Constantine, Spider Man 3, Dragonball, and even the live adaptations of Akira, Ninja scroll, and Cowboy Bebop they're gonna do. It's like they are aiming to take down my childhood.
Quote by T.W.S.D.A.

Seriously look at their track records of series they've destroyed.Constantine, Spider Man 3, Dragonball, and even the live adaptations of Akira, Ninja scroll, and Cowboy Bebop they're gonna do. It's like they are aiming to take down my childhood.

i feel your pain bro
Quote by T.W.S.D.A.

Personally I think they will actually pull off Cowboy Bebop. At first I was skeptical because of Keanu Reeves, but now I think he might actually do a good job with his role.
Quote by T.W.S.D.A.

more power to em, not like i have to watch.
Looks like hollywood has finished destroying their own classics with adaptions and rehashes, now they're looking to another popular culture to sully and degrade. Damn you hollywood, damn you
My Gear:
Ashton AG131
Ashton GA10 (amp)
Marshall MG250DX (gasp, i know...)
Ibanez S470DXQM
EH Metal Muff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") ... he's gaining power
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Personally I think they will actually pull off Cowboy Bebop. At first I was skeptical because of Keanu Reeves, but now I think he might actually do a good job with his role.

Whoooaaa there. Hes not playing Spike is he???? *Please say no Please say no Please say no Please say no Please say no Please say no *
Hollywood needs to leave anime/manga alone. Srsly.
Currently My Rig Consists of:

Guitars:
Starcaster by Fender
Takamine Acoustic

Amps:
SP10
Quote by epic7734
Whoooaaa there. Hes not playing Spike is he???? *Please say no Please say no Please say no Please say no Please say no Please say no *

Sorry, he's playing Spike. They actually do look a lot alike. And supposedly Angelina Jolie is playing Faye and Bruce Willis is playing Jet.
Quote by The article
April 14, 2008

Quote by The article
A production schedule has not been announced, however it's likely DreamWorks will be aiming to get this together to follow Akira's debut in the summer of 2009.

I think this is a little out of date.