I found this site:

http://thejukejoint.com/elnicwounful.html

The strings are like $2.40 a set which is really cheap and the cheapest I've found the strings I use is $3.55 a set. Considering I change my strings like every 2 days that would save a lot of money. Just wondering if anyone has tried these and if they are **** or not.
Earth without ART, is just Eh...
How could you even possibly justify changing your strings every 2 days?
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
Well I'd rather not for money reasons obviously, but I practice a lot and some of it is pretty fast and my strings just wear down. Then you play on worn down strings and it's harder and then when you put new ones on they are more stiff, etc. and it throws my muscle memory off in my right hand. And it's worth a couple bucks to not waste a day a practicing on crappy strings and have to build up my speed on newer strings which by the time I have gotten back to where I was speed wise have worn down again.

I wish they'd last longer and they probably would if I only played an hour a day but I don't.
Earth without ART, is just Eh...
Last edited by metalzeppelin at Aug 23, 2009,
Dude your doing it wrong, seriously you shouldn't have to change strings that much. I usually don't even change strings every month. I've had my current strings for like 2 months and there still pretty good.

I play like 2 hours every day btw, more on weekends.
You change strings every 2 mutha-.....

I think you should just stop changing for new strings, use that money for something more useful, get it setup or something, at 2 days a pop I'm sure you could get it setup if you have that kinda money.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

Quote by ~Max~
Dude your doing it wrong, seriously you shouldn't have to change strings that much. I usually don't even change strings every month. I've had my current strings for like 2 months and there still pretty good.

I play like 2 hours every day btw, more on weekends.

There's a ton of different factors that go into how quickly strings go bad. Things like humidity, temperature, and how much they're played can make big differences. So maybe you shouldn't try to convince him he's insane.
Quote by stevenpollock
You can't be successful in Jazz music until you're at least 40. You don't have anything to say.
^ He is insane, I'm literally speechless.

CHANGING STRINGS EVERY SECOND DAY!!!
What strings are you using? instead of getting a cheap set buy 1 good set that will be better to play and last longer. Also do you polish your strings? My friend hasnt broken a string in 25 years because he polishes them after every play.
I recommend coated strings such as Elixirs and DR's if your looking for a long lasting "new" string feel.
The link you provided makes no reference to what brand of strings they are. Without this basic info its hard to say. Buying in bulk like this will get the price down alot.

But seriously every other day is a bit excessive. I abuse my strings and playing constantly on the same guitar every day for several hours can still keep the same ones for 3 weeks.
You must have OCD.

That's about as senseless as changing your oil in your car every 2 days
Schecter Damien B2 FR
GuitarRig 2 and Sonar
Alesis Mk Monitors