Hey, going to see a movie for my birthday tomorrow. For those movie lovers who may have seen both, or just seen one of them, which one is better/ good or not? I want to see them both but it would be cool to see your opinions.

Thanks!
Camilla Choads.
district 9 was cool havnt seen the other yet
pro tools operator certified
agile in-ceptor 727
gibson:les-paul studio
fender:strat
ibanez:prestiege s2170se s520ex
esp:ec-1000vb
splawn nitro kt88s
genz-bends g-flex

Quote by Punkismygod
U sure u want a floydrose? those things will make your nerves explode
You should flip a coin. They're both awesome in their own ways.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Wow, that is a really hard choice. I've seen both and loved them. They both kick incredible amounts of ass. I'd go with Inglourious Basterds, though that's really only because the coin landed "tails" up.
I haven't seen Inglorious Basterds yet but I've heard it was awesome. District 9 was ridiculously ****ing awesome as well.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Inglourious

District 9 is also good and you should see it too.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
I haven't seen Inglorious Basterds but District 9 was the best film I've EVER seen no exaggeration so idk IB would have to be pretty good to compete with that for me.
Goodness gracious me!
Well I saw District 9, and it's a movie filmed mostly in documentary format. It's about aliens coming to live on our planet, in Africa, and they like catfood. It's also about all of humanity being bastards and racism and such. It's a "make you think" movie, with splosions. Haven't seen IB yet, the ticket guy recommended District 9 over it though.

I'd go with the almighty coin.
Tarantino's, please (a.k.a.: inglorious bastards)
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Inglorious Basterds hands down. District 9 was awesome, but not half as good as IB in my opinion