Very very good. I love sinner's creek. Makes me feel nostalgic. Just get some professional recording and a vocalist and you'll be set. I need those things myself. Aha. I'll add you. I'm Nick Sullivan Music.
I'm very impressed! I heard a lot of Gov't Mule tone in Sinner Creek. Warm Strings was very chill and showed a whole other side of your playing style. I'm surprised you don't have any vocals. I think you could recruit a good vocalist just by playing these instrumentals.
Quote by krazybartender
I'm very impressed! I heard a lot of Gov't Mule tone in Sinner Creek. Warm Strings was very chill and showed a whole other side of your playing style. I'm surprised you don't have any vocals. I think you could recruit a good vocalist just by playing these instrumentals.

I havent really tried yet. i have a friend who is suppose to drop by some time and show what he's got.
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
I listened to Sinner Creek. It was really good man, I liked the chord/melody style you brought, it had a 'Little Wing" feel to it.

keep playing
I once received a bra... with "I Love John" embroidered on it. It thought it was pretty original. I didn't keep it, mind you - it didn't fit. - John Lennon

Music is my religion. - Jimi Hendrix
i listend to warm strings. cool title. i love the guitar playing. good stuff. i cept waiting for vocals, and was wishing there was some. but the more i listend to it, the more i like it as an intermental. makes me miss home almost. good music to just sit back and burn one down to. good stuff man. i love it. nicely done.

i also listend to a couple others. very very nice guys. struttin busted is great. you just need a singer now. right on. or should i say rock on. great tracks. any singer should be honerd to sing for you guys. rock on!

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1189840