So, I'm gonna be ordering some pedal kits from generalguitargadgets, and I was wondering...How would one go about painting the metal enclosures? By painting I mean like some simple artwork, not just a solid color or pattern. Would I have to sand/treat the enclosure? If anyone has any experience with this I would appreciate your advice.
My equipment:
Ibanez ARX 320
Digitech Whammy IV (dry out toMusician's Gear Tuner Pedal)
GGG Rat clone
Danelectro CT-1 Tremolo
Small Stone Phaser
Boss DD-7
'01 Fender Twin
i'm not being a jerk, but try search barring this. someone had one up not too long ago about this that went on for a while
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Yeah dude, I googled it and searched it here. I even read that guide you posted, but it just says to print the design...I couldn't find anywhere with advice for actually painting artwork on the pedal.
My equipment:
Ibanez ARX 320
Digitech Whammy IV (dry out toMusician's Gear Tuner Pedal)
GGG Rat clone
Danelectro CT-1 Tremolo
Small Stone Phaser
Boss DD-7
'01 Fender Twin
Quote by ToTheMax32
Yeah dude, I googled it and searched it here. I even read that guide you posted, but it just says to print the design...I couldn't find anywhere with advice for actually painting artwork on the pedal.

hm...well, i imagine that you could use auto paint (the same spray stuff that you would use on a guitar) that sticks to metal. just do that and use stencils/tape to get designs
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
Quote by ToTheMax32

Then apply the link in my last post to stencils.