dot..dot..dot
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
I'm gonna be excited to see what this all looks like when it's done. HNGD!

E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Dude, these last few N-whatever-D you have posted have been pretty awesome! It's good to hear you are finally nailing that 'dream tone' thing down.
What wah is the 535Q replacing, anyway?

So, when can we expect clips?
Seriously, that Diezel module sounds awesome on Salvation's clips.

Last edited by dudey5691 at Aug 23, 2009,
Actually got rid of the other wah I had a while back got it used and there was a power issue with it. So I have been wah less. Everyone has recommended me the 535Q since my wah needs are pretty broad so once I get everything connected i'll let yall know..

Listen to Muse-Stockholm Syndrome live and studio version. Then hit up the clips.. I was very impressed at how far a $200 mod by them can take you. Its just sick..

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=909142
and more clips
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=909142&content=music

And Thanks Im gassin pretty hard to get this thing buttoned up and finished.
Last edited by IbanezPsycho at Aug 23, 2009,
MOAR NU GEAR PIX!!!

PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Yeah, I love Muse (I've got the entire discography!), and the mod sounded GREAT when I heard them earlier.

I can't wait to hear some of the tones you'll be getting from this setup, dude.
You've got the JTM and XL modules in the RM4, right now? Were you planning on getting anymore from Salvation, aside from the Diezel?

*EDIT* Stockholm Syndrome just came on through my headphones as I finish this
Quote by dudey5691
Yeah, I love Muse (I've got the entire discography!), and the mod sounded GREAT when I heard them earlier.

I can't wait to hear some of the tones you'll be getting from this setup, dude.
You've got the JTM and XL modules in the RM4, right now? Were you planning on getting anymore from Salvation, aside from the Diezel?

*EDIT* Stockholm Syndrome just came on through my headphones as I finish this

Right now I have the Blackface and JTM. As for the Salvation I would love to have them all lol.. But more then likely im going with the XTC, Diezel and The ubersonic sounded pretty nice as well. Also the Slo, just too many to choose from now that I found all the clips lol. The Matchvox and Orange modules also interested me quite a bit.

Im thinking i'll set myself up a new module fund and get like one module every few months and just start going through them.
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Right now I have the Blackface and JTM. As for the Salvation I would love to have them all lol.. But more then likely im going with the XTC, Diezel and The ubersonic sounded pretty nice as well. Also the Slo, just too many to choose from now that I found all the clips lol. The Matchvox and Orange modules also interested me quite a bit.

Im thinking i'll set myself up a new module fund and get like one module every few months and just start going through them.

Sound good!

Don't get overwhelmed with module-GAS, though
Quote by dudey5691
Sound good!

Don't get overwhelmed with module-GAS, though

Why is that?

Scared I might end up with something like this

RM12 If I was loaded that thing would sitting on my table right now and filled with Salvation modules. But alas I am not

HNAD.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Why is that?

Scared I might end up with something like this

RM12 If I was loaded that thing would sitting on my table right now and filled with Salvation modules. But alas I am not

WOW....

Just.....WOW!
^That's not the point. You'd be a bit twisted to own all of those

What that represents is a very close approximation to 12 completely different amps tho.

Most people would suffice with 3 or 4 of those modules in say a RM4.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^That's not the point. You'd be a bit twisted to own all of those

What that represents is a very close approximation to 12 completely different amps tho.

Most people would suffice with 3 or 4 of those modules in say a RM4.

Theres quite a few good use's for them though.. If your in a band that covers a broad spectrum of bands. Own a studio or just like messing around with a ton of different amps. I just wish there was a way to stereo the modules internally instead of having to buy two separate units. That would be the sh!t......
The RM12 is mainly for a studio, lol. I could see a few bands using it though. If you are an experimental band possibly the use for so many amps might be useful but as far as i know i think it was actually requested by Michael Wagener (mixed Master of Puppets).

btw welcome to the MTS family IbaenezPsycho and HNGD

You should hop up on our forums one in a while.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Actually, write an e-mail to Randall about stereo-ing the modules in your RM4. I swear I heard of someone who managed to do that after asking Randall.
Quote by kylendm
The RM12 is mainly for a studio, lol. I could see a few bands using it though. If you are an experimental band possibly the use for so many amps might be useful but as far as i know i think it was actually requested by Michael Wagener (mixed Master of Puppets).

btw welcome to the MTS family IbaenezPsycho and HNGD

You should hop up on our forums one in a while.

Thanks and ill have to stop in..

Quote by Goldenglove
Actually, write an e-mail to Randall about stereo-ing the modules in your RM4. I swear I heard of someone who managed to do that after asking Randall.

Good to know, I'll have to shot them an email about it..
dude....wait for Randall's Diezel module in 2010....same with the Orange.....you will save money as well as shipping to the Czech Republic...
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
IbanezPsycho lives in the Czech Republic? Wow.
And I do hope Randall comes out with more modules, even though I'm not planning to buy a MTS something.
Quote by Goldenglove
IbanezPsycho lives in the Czech Republic? Wow.
And I do hope Randall comes out with more modules, even though I'm not planning to buy a MTS something.

no no....IbanezPsycho doesn't live in the Czech....the guy that runs Salvation mods does...and in order to have his mods done to your modules...you have to send them to him.

Randall has announced 4-5 modules for 2010 at this point.....and you should DEFINITELY buy an "MTS something"......I picked up my RM100 relatively cheap!
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
I dunno yet, I'm kinda set on a Matamp or Fender DRRI as my next amp. The versatility of these things is what attracts me, though.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
dude....wait for Randall's Diezel module in 2010....same with the Orange.....you will save money as well as shipping to the Czech Republic...

Good to know, Thanks a bunch man..
Everytime i see a topic like this from you i dont know what to expect...

HNGD x 3
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks