im thinking about getting a blackstar ht distx and i already have a boss ME--70...my q is..can i a use my blackstar adn my ME-70 at the same time and would it alter the sound in anyway??? guitar>blackstar pedal>Me-70>amp would that work and would the me-70 alter the blackstart soundin anyway? Thanks!
In my experience, running distortion over a multi fx'd signal results in a mind numbing buzz where you can't make anything out except the sounds of a simultaneously dying and vomiting cat.
My Gear
Marshall MG10 + Digitech RP350 multi-fx
Dean ZX
B52 AT-100
MXR 10-Band EQ Pedal
ESP LTD KH-Ouija Sig
which amp?

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
peavey windsor...........so should i sell my ME-70 and get individual effects?
I run my MD-2 into my RP-250 with no problem, try it, it will probably be fine.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
another option would be run it trough fx loop right? would that be better?
If it were me, i'd run your distortion in front of the amp, and keep your ME70 in your fx loop for stuff like delay/chorus/vol.
Fender Highway 1 Strat
Agile Septor Pro 725

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Axe-Fx Ultra

Trust me, I'm a medical student
Quote by ZachCrawfordOMG
In my experience, running distortion over a multi fx'd signal results in a mind numbing buzz where you can't make anything out except the sounds of a simultaneously dying and vomiting cat.

This, I have a Dist-X and used to have a Korg multi-effects, running them together sounded like that even with the mmulti-effects's noise gate on.

Try a multi-effects like the Damage Control Glass Nexus, or some TC-Electronics one, might sound better, but individual effects will porbably be the best way to go.