"That's why 'm going to kill you last."

Okay, I know there have to be Commando fans on UG. One of the greatest action movies of all time. I'm surprised it didn't clean up at the Oscars in the 80's. Some killer music too.

For those of you who don't know, it's a 1985 film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. It even has it's own website.

I'll start by saying my favorite character is Sully. He wears the best clothes and knows how to talk to the ladies.

Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

"The power of the riff compels me"
Bury Me In Smoke
oh wait but you forgot something... he lied when he said that
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

Quote by joshua122593
GET INTO DA CHOPPA!

Nao!

Oh wait, that's predator.

Fixed

On topic, the shoot out at the end is one of my favorite action scenes ever.

And to add to the TS quote...

Matrix: Remember Sully when I promised to kill you last?
Sully: That's right Matrix, you did.
Matrix: I lied...

*drops Sully off a cliff*
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there
Last edited by kxy1992 at Aug 23, 2009,
Quote by joshua122593
GET INTO DA CHOPPA!

Nao!

Oh wait, that's terminator.

its not a tumor
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
In Arnold accent:

"I eat Green Berets for breakfast"

EDIT:
Black guy:"**** you asshole"
Arnold: "**** YOU asshole"
Si lo ven que viene palo al tiburon
Vamos a darle duro sin vacilacion
Si lo ven que viene palo al Tiburon
En la union esta la fuerza y nuestra salvacion

Last edited by Orlando01 at Aug 23, 2009,
Remember when he plants the two tiny claymore mines outside of the building? Then when he sets them off, the building explodes from the inside out hahahaha
Quote by rancidryan
Do they come with heroin because I heard thats the only reason Dave Mustaine used them

Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by Flying Afros
Remember when he plants the two tiny claymore mines outside of the building? Then when he sets them off, the building explodes from the inside out hahahaha

I never noticed that, good eye.

I'm watching Terminator 2 and I did notice one thing.

In the beginning when we first see John Connor, a Guns N Roses song is playing. Then when Arnold Schwarzenegger runs into John, he pulls his gun out of a box of roses.
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
Yeah thats a classic flick for sure.
Quote by xMetalGodx
I'm not quite sure if you were trying to be funny or if you have a learning disability, either way, I was not amused.

He is not amused.
Quote by abdulalhazred
you are the best 09er EVER! i am sending you a friend request as soon as i send this

Quote by kxy1992

In the beginning when we first see John Connor, a Guns N Roses song is playing. Then when Arnold Schwarzenegger runs into John, he pulls his gun out of a box of roses.

I never saw that connection before. Awesome haha. Coincidence? Or planned?
Quote by rancidryan

Bury Me In Smoke
Quote by Flying Afros
I never saw that connection before. Awesome haha. Coincidence? Or planned?

Planned. The song is called "You Could Be Mine" by Guns N' Roses. Just pulled this off of Wikipedia...

Contrary to popular belief, "You Could Be Mine" was not originally going to be the official theme of Terminator 2: Judgment Day. However, the references to Guns N' Roses that were made in the film (from John Connor's friend's Guns N' Roses t-shirt to the T-800 taking out his shotgun from a box of roses, thus playing a pun on the band's name) were so clear and obvious that it was a wise business decision to make when director James Cameron decided to recruit the band to perform a song. As it would turn out, "You Could Be Mine" was selected to be included in the film. Arnold Schwarzenegger had the band members over for dinner at his own home to negotiate the deal.
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

8/7/09

^ I was there
i love that movie, i watched it when i was like 4 and thot it was the coolest ever, still do.
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
Sequel...
Quote by rancidryan

Bury Me In Smoke
one of my favorite movies of all time. it never gets old.

does anyone else try to figure out what's going on when the couple having sex throw the sheet off and shes on top behind her boyfriend?
#DTWD
I have seen that movie so many damn times haha. I LOVE it!

I wish I had that theme song with the steel drums that plays throughout the movie so I could rock out to it in my car.
Quote by Wikipedia.org
These nouns are often used with a form of "to be" rather than "to have," e.g., "he is pwnage" rather than "he has pwnage". Either is a more emphatic way of expressing the simpler "he pwns,"
Quote by primusfan
one of my favorite movies of all time. it never gets old.

does anyone else try to figure out what's going on when the couple having sex throw the sheet off and shes on top behind her boyfriend?

The scene in the motel when Matrix is fighting Cooke? I never really noticed their positions, I'm too focused on Cooke getting his ass owned.
Quote by rancidryan

Bury Me In Smoke
Quaid!!!!
Quote by rancidryan

Bury Me In Smoke
commando is an absolute epic! I love how the busted up Porsche becomes pristine as matrix spins off in it lol. Another classic is the scarecrows with helmetsboutside the exploding building LOL.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
I thought this thread was going to be about Sully Erna......

....And I've never seen the movie
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Was I the only one expecting this to be about Uncharted in any way?

Sorry for off topic post by the way.
i love that movie. the music is killer also. you gotta love violence and comedy hand in hand

"wat'd you do with sully?" "i let him go" *literally dropped the guy off a cliff*
Last edited by MetalMusicianAl at Aug 26, 2009,