anyone have these albums?? these have got to be the most underrated albums ever. resurrection has more of a classic metal feel while crucible is a bit more modern. not that you'd expect anything different, but robs vocals are top notch on both. and if i read the credits right, pat lachman from damageplan/diesel machine/mercy clinic did guitar duties on resurrection?

if you wanted a mix from both cds, there's the metal god essentials vol. 1 that also features tracks from his band Fight and two new ones. Forgotten Generation is a badass song.

just checked cduniverse.com and it seems resurrection has been "remastered" and theres several "unreleased" tracks i dont have, but its on backorder! damn!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

i have crucible for the most part its good. while i enjoy his vocals a lot of the stuff on it seems a little generic while other stuff on it is godlike (betrayal)
i made a halford thread a little while back, it has details on all of this, and how to pre order a t shirt(BADASS ONE) for 1 third less than regular price, and also comes with metal god essentials and a blu ray of the ressurection tour! hurry you can stil take advantage of this deal. metalgodapparel.com i think.
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
oh cool, i did a search on halford before i made this thread, that one didnt come up.

i really really really want a new halford CD. before nostradamus came out, i read an interview with him in some metal mag, and he had talked about the halford project still having a future. it sure sounds different than any recent judas priest so i thinks he should keep it going! for that matter, angel of retribution is still a badass album. havent even made it through the first nostradamus disk yet though....

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab