I'm looking for a cheaper ibanez guitar with an edge zero tremelo. like $1000 or less. The only ones i can find are like $1500. Also wondering if Edge Pros good. :P
Last edited by Nirvana00125 at Aug 24, 2009,
the RG series guitars seem to have a reasonable prices with tremelo.. i think =\ im looking to buy one soon i hope. see at GUITARCENTER.COM if u havnt already
Quote by TryingYourLuck
the RG series guitars seem to have a reasonable prices with tremelo.. i think =\ im looking to buy one soon i hope. see at GUITARCENTER.COM if u havnt already

wow obviously you are just trying to advertise a website you sad ****. BTW: RG'S ARE THE ONLY GUITARS WITH EDGE ZERO TREMELOS YOU STUPID ****IN PRICK.
I dont think they make them cheaper than 1500, maybe look used?
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Last edited by chrisg7 at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by Nirvana00125
wow obviously you are just trying to advertise a website you sad ****. BTW: RG'S ARE THE ONLY GUITARS WITH EDGE ZERO TREMELOS YOU STUPID ****IN PRICK.

It's guitar center dude. One of the largest guitar sellers around. They don't need to advertise on here. That guy's just trying to help you out. Chill.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Lol
TS have you never heard of the S series? i had a S470DXQM that had a zero trem for 300 used of course. check it out at Musiciansfriend.com. and im not advertising haha .
Edge pros are good i had a lo pro edge on my rg550 and it rocked. I have a ofr now and its even better.
Quote by DIFTWOOD
Lol
TS have you never heard of the S series? i had a S470DXQM that had a zero trem for 300 used of course. check it out at Musiciansfriend.com. and im not advertising haha .
Edge pros are good i had a lo pro edge on my rg550 and it rocked. I have a ofr now and its even better.

Eeeeh! The S-series has the ZR and not the Edge Zero.

The cheapest one with the Edge Zero is the RG2570.
Quote by DIFTWOOD
Lol

Ibanez S guitars have a ZR tremelo, not an Edge Zero. :P

Quote by Nirvana00125

Don't be an abusive douche and maybe you'll get more help...

and if you haven't heard of GC, and play guitar, you seriously need to reevaluate how often you connect with the outside world
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
I would say the lower priced s series are better value and have better trems (generally) than the lower priced rg's.
There are no cheap Ibanezes with the Edge Zero - it's their top-of-the-line tremolo so obviously is only found on their more expensive guitars.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by steven seagull
There are no cheap Ibanezes with the Edge Zero - it's their top-of-the-line tremolo so obviously is only found on their more expensive guitars.

Bada bing.

I'd go for a cheaper S prestige, or a cheaper RG prestige depending on what's more important: the ZPS or the RG shape.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Metlhead443
Don't be an abusive douche and maybe you'll get more help...

and if you haven't heard of GC, and play guitar, you seriously need to reevaluate how often you connect with the outside world

No, i was pissed because they comment on my post saying "oh you should go to guitarcenter.com" so obviously yeah they are trying to advestise guitarcenter.

BTW: when did i EVER say i had never heard of guitar center? there's one like 10 miles away from my house. I bought a guitar there once and it wasn't setup properly at all, AND the knobs came off after like a week. So i'm never buying a guitar from there again.

So how about you don't be a dick next time you reply to someone's post. I'd rather have people actually try to help out instead of telling me to go to guitar center, or people like you who say things that are completely irrelevent.

Quote by oneblackened
Bada bing.

I'd go for a cheaper S prestige, or a cheaper RG prestige depending on what's more important: the ZPS or the RG shape.

I was going to get a RG prestige(it was 999 dollars lol) but because of money issues, i've decided to get a 7 string. See the thing is: i already have al LTD Eclipse, so now i am looking for something new and i decided to either get a 7 string or an RG with a floyd rose. And since most "good" guitars with floyd roses or a floyd rose variant are very expensive, and many of my influences either don't use or barely use floyd roses, i've decided to get a 7 string ibanez Apex. :P and then i'll probably buy an RG at a later time.
Quote by Nirvana00125
No, i was pissed because they comment on my post saying "oh you should go to guitarcenter.com" so obviously yeah they are trying to advestise guitarcenter.

BTW: when did i EVER say i had never heard of guitar center? there's one like 10 miles away from my house. I bought a guitar there once and it wasn't setup properly at all, AND the knobs came off after like a week. So i'm never buying a guitar from there again.

So how about you don't be a dick next time you reply to someone's post. I'd rather have people actually try to help out instead of telling me to go to guitar center, or people like you who say things that are completely irrelevent.

you clearly are an idiot...you ask where you could find a cheap Ibanez with and Edge Zero (not gonna happen to begin with) and some recommends you check the online section of A GUITAR STORE! they are not advertising they are trying to help. If I said check craigslist (hint motherf***ing hint), would i be advertising to you too?

****ing 09'ers

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

Quote by Nirvana00125
I was going to get a RG prestige(it was 999 dollars lol) but because of money issues, i've decided to get a 7 string. See the thing is: i already have al LTD Eclipse, so now i am looking for something new and i decided to either get a 7 string or an RG with a floyd rose. And since most "good" guitars with floyd roses or a floyd rose variant are very expensive, and many of my influences either don't use or barely use floyd roses, i've decided to get a 7 string ibanez Apex. :P and then i'll probably buy an RG at a later time.

so you were asking for our help on what Rg to get when you knew the whole time you were going to get something else...troll
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Quote by Nirvana00125

Wow, a prick and an august 09'er. Shut up. You clearly are an asshole.
"Then I just had a cage full of mice."
Quote by Nirvana00125

*adds Nirvana00125 to "People I won't help" list*
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by Nirvana00125

no they're not you stupid ****ing prick. Edit: wow you're a ****ing prick man. Chill out and quit being a asshole. **** dude. The S series DOES have trems other than ZR's. God damnit you need to calm down. You're not going to get answers nor friends that way. Just be polite. ****.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Soon to have an Ibanez RG1550M, 350M, and RG2610!!
Last edited by CKYIbanezParker at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by Metlhead443
you clearly are an idiot...you ask where you could find a cheap Ibanez with and Edge Zero (not gonna happen to begin with) and some recommends you check the online section of A GUITAR STORE! they are not advertising they are trying to help. If I said check craigslist (hint motherf***ing hint), would i be advertising to you too?

****ing 09'ers

Yes but with the way he said it(including capitalising GUITARCENTER.COM) plus the fact that like you, his post wasn't even remotely helpful. Obviously i have checked some kind of guitar store, so telling me to check another one, especially guitarcenter(who's stock sucks IMO) is ****ing stupid.

And why would you even look at this post just to criticize isntead of actuallt helping you dumb mother ****er.
Quote by chrisg7
so you were asking for our help on what Rg to get when you knew the whole time you were going to get something else...troll

Hey. Dip****. there has been 17 or so helpful posts on this thread already, saying which guitars have edge zeros or that there are no cheap guitars with edge zeros. I have now decided to get a 7 string, after reading people who actually do help instead of pricks like you who go on forums just to be douche bags.

Shove it, bitch
Quote by Nirvana00125
Yes but with the way he said it(including capitalising GUITARCENTER.COM) plus the fact that like you, his post wasn't even remotely helpful. Obviously i have checked some kind of guitar store, so telling me to check another one, especially guitarcenter(who's stock sucks IMO) is ****ing stupid.

And why would you even look at this post just to criticize isntead of actuallt helping you dumb mother ****er.

Guitar center carrys more and the same as 85% of guitar stores. You are very ****ing hostile. Leave before you get banned for being a 10 year old,arrogant,stuck up,asshole. Come back when you have worked out your anger and hostility problems. I can counsel you if need be. I know how to. But you really need help. Leave now. Edit: I call 15 year old wigger or wannabe. He's too arrogant.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Quote by CKYIbanezParker
no they're not you stupid ****ing prick. Edit: wow you're a ****ing prick man. Chill out and quit being a asshole. **** dude. The S series DOES have trems other than ZR's. God damnit you need to calm down. You're not going to get answers nor friends that way. Just be polite. ****.

Wow, I'm sorry but I'm sick of people answering threads with stupid ****ing posts(like "you should go to guitarcenter " and I'm sick of people like you who have nothing better to do than talk **** because i'm trying to get useful information instead of stupid ****ers giving me dumbass answers to my threads. So why don't you ****ing shut the **** up you ****ing ****er ****er.

BTW: i tried to use **** and **** more than neccesary, just liek you did
Quote by CKYIbanezParker
Guitar center carrys more and the same as 85% of guitar stores. You are very ****ing hostile. Leave before you get banned for being a 10 year old,arrogant,stuck up,asshole. Come back when you have worked out your anger and hostility problems. I can counsel you if need be. I know how to. But you really need help. Leave now.

I'm not 10 years old. If i was 10, i doubt i would be looking for a new, expensive guitar, especially one with a Floyd Rose tremelo on it.

BTW: why are you and every other guy who's been sitting on their computers bashing on me over a reply to someone else's post still on this thread? get over yourselfs and get a life.
Quote by Nirvana00125
Wow, I'm sorry but I'm sick of people answering threads with stupid ****ing posts(like "you should go to guitarcenter " and I'm sick of people like you who have nothing better to do than talk **** because i'm trying to get useful information instead of stupid ****ers giving me dumbass answers to my threads. So why don't you ****ing shut the **** up you ****ing ****er ****er.

BTW: i tried to use **** and **** more than neccesary, just liek you did

Haha. Your issues make me laugh. You need someone to talk to? I'll talk to you. Whats your number bro? I don't talk ****. That wasn't hostile. You are being very rude and impolite. When I was born in ameican and became a citizen, I have the right to freedom of speach. Eat that ****ing **** ****************! Suck on dem nuts troll! You IZ TROLLLLIN!!!!!!!!!!! Edit: I knew a flyod rose trem at 11. Try again. you ingenius,arrogant,trolllll! You IZ TROLLIN TROLLLLLLL! TROLLIN I SAY!!
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Quote by CKYIbanezParker
Guitar center carrys more and the same as 85% of guitar stores. You are very ****ing hostile. Leave before you get banned for being a 10 year old,arrogant,stuck up,asshole. Come back when you have worked out your anger and hostility problems. I can counsel you if need be. I know how to. But you really need help. Leave now. Edit: I call 15 year old wigger or wannabe. He's too arrogant.

Oh BTW: Guitar center has a very generalized stock. The local guitar store i go to has pre modded guitars (as in they sell guitars that have been fitted with different pickups, have killswitches, have kahler tremelos instead of floyd roses, etc.) and they also have a very very large selection of guitars(ever seen the guitars that bands like Queens of the Stone Age or guitars like the one Kurt Cobain used in Nirvana's 80s career at a Guitar Center store or at their website? cuz i haven't :P) so i just hate guitar center.
I couldn't find any of the tremolos by themselves on ebay, but you could try somewhere else and see if they have any if you want to mod it yourself.
Quote by CKYIbanezParker
Haha. Your issues make me laugh. You need someone to talk to? I'll talk to you. Whats your number bro? I don't talk ****. That wasn't hostile. You are being very rude and impolite. When I was born in ameican and became a citizen, I have the right to freedom of speach. Eat that ****ing **** ****************! Suck on dem nuts troll! You IZ TROLLLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said you were being hostile. And you're saying that the above quote isn't talking ****? If you really think that, then you are just an egotistical ass.

Oh, and nice job misspelling American. And that sentence "when i was born in ameican(supposed to be american) and became a citizen, i have the right to freedom of speach(also spelled wrong)" is stupid and shows that you are a dumbass who can't spell(speach? born in AMERICAN? wow...) so you can **** off.
OP, I am a Ibanez expert. I know each and every model out today. some S series do have ez trems. In all seriousness, get a job, mature a little,and come back when you don't feel the need to troll for attention. lol, I did that on purpose to act like you. none the less, get that sand out of your vagina or that fat chick off your dick.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Quote by Aidonius
I couldn't find any of the tremolos by themselves on ebay, but you could try somewhere else and see if they have any if you want to mod it yourself.

hmmm....well i'm horrible when it comes to modding guitars(i can barely even install a killswitch correctly) so that'd be way to hard. i guess i could have someone do it for me but that'd be expensive
Quote by Nirvana00125
ever seen the guitars that bands like Queens of the Stone Age or guitars like the one Kurt Cobain used in Nirvana's 80s career at a Guitar Center store or at their website? cuz i haven't :P

i'm pretty sure QOTSA are sponsored by gibson (josh homme might play an ovation electric some, i really don't know) and cobain used fender almost exclusively. so those would all be on www.guitarcenter.com. i don't think anybody was advertising anything, but sites like musiciansfriend and guitarcenter are great places to find info on stuff like this.

anyway, i'd recommend checking out the RG Prestige guitars. just check out www.ibanez.com and they'll tell you what guitars have what bridges.

EDIT: RG1550 and RG1570 are good choices. www.ibanezrules.com has bridges. check them out if you're looking to upgrade something you already have with better parts.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
Last edited by LifeIsABullet16 at Aug 24, 2009,
Why not get a squire bullet and just tape a string on it? it will be about as good as any seven string, and when you get mad at people for trying to help, you can break it and it wont be that expensive!
Marshall TSL100h

Carvin Bolt
Quote by Nirvana00125

So how about you don't be a dick next time you reply to someone's post.

Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Quote by Nirvana00125

I did help, but you're just couldn't see it from up on your high horse. After reading all of your responses, you need to calm the **** down, and maybe some more helpful information would be given to you.

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

someone needs to close this thread....
oh and my bad about my mistake i usually dont read peoples threads really carfully and i thought you said the ZR not the edge zero.