Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
You cant see the pics there?
Last edited by emoo69 at Aug 24, 2009,
I can definitely still see the pics but I'm afraid I cant help other than to verify I can still see them =/
Gear:
Fender Classic Series 50's Strat
Vox VT15 amp
Bongos

Quote by BillyRamone
Looks like Harry Potter about to fly an old biplane. A lady killer, but the ladies cannot figure out which state he's from - Indiana, or Pennsylvania?
Owns the under 5'2" hotties.
the serial on the back of that headstock looks nothing like the one on my ibanez. I think its a copy
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Quote by emoo69
What does yours look like?

it says the model number then under that the serial then under that where its made
edit:nevermind just looked the serial up and it looks like it was just made in a different factory than my ibanez
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Last edited by chrisg7 at Aug 24, 2009,
FAKE...it looks nothing like a jem neck (i could tell immediatly after looking at the 1st pic), just because somebody has feedback just means that the transaction went smoothly a proper 2nd hand jem neck goes for about £450

and a really good indicator is the vine width and the shape of the truss rod cover and the fact that the vine inlay isn`t even ablone and pearl but drawn on...the even frets have the abolone inlays unlike this fake.
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 24, 2009,
I asked a guy who owned a jem neck and he said it was real. So I bought it. Are you telling me this is not real? Then people please help me to get my money back. More people that report him selling a fake neck, the faster I would get my money. Its illegal to sell these on ebay. HECK! Its even illegal to own one of these.
Last edited by emoo69 at Aug 25, 2009,
it`s counterfiet

my real jem

sorry i don`t have any better pics of the neck atm, but i could see the difference straight away....and i finally found out how to pst images
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 25, 2009,
in order for peeps to report him to ebay they need to setup a ebay account personally i don`t use it so i`m not if you want to use the images i posted as a reference contact me via pm
Quote by potatohead_33
Did you pay with Paypal? If so, contact them.

Of course I did, good thing its on ebay. I heard if its not on ebay.They wont care.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
in order for peeps to report him to ebay they need to setup a ebay account personally i don`t use it so i`m not if you want to use the images i posted as a reference contact me via pm

I know, I mean people who have ebay account report him.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
a proper 2nd hand jem neck goes for about £450

Biggest rip-off ever.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
it`s counterfiet

my real jem

sorry i don`t have any better pics of the neck atm, but i could see the difference straight away....and i finally found out how to pst images

Still hate you!!!

Man that is one sexy guitar. One day..........it will be mine....oh yes...it will be mine.

TS - sorry but the one in the pic seems to be a fake. Put a stop payment on that transaction ASAP or you will end up paying for a fake JEM neck.
Gear
Jackson RR24M - EMG ALX w/ ABQ installed
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Ibanex RG - Tone Zone(bridge), PAF Pro(neck)
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
@srob darrell face bothered face lol, thought you`d seen these on myspace

TS has the neck already been delivered if so take pics and post them so that other peeps can learn from your mistake and srob is right try to stop the payment...
I cant till the item is received. Only 2 options they give me. 1 is item wasn't received and 2 (this one is the one I use) is item is not accurate to sellers description or item defecated.
defecated means to have had a poo (i`m being polite for a change)

you mean defective

yep basically the description says ibanez jem7vwh neck when it aint so it a false advertisment/description
Yes but it says when you received the item. I havent gotten it yet.
I would say it's the buyers fault. It never says anywhere on the listing that it is a 100% real JEM neck. Anyone with common sense knows that JEM's are the most counterfeited guitar on the market. A real JEM neck listing would have said at least 10 times "this is a real JEM neck", check the serial etc....

JEM is used more as ID as to what guitar it is, not whether it's really a JEM or not.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
thing is the JEM has been copyrighted by steve vai and ibanez so it is still a wrongly described item and counterfeit regardless to it`s use in reference to a generic style,plus it says ibanez jem on the product and advertisment, so it claiming to be something it is not.

it`s the same as buying fake nike trainers, same laws apply.

TS contact ibanez about this so that these fraudsters get shutdown
I heard you are not allowed to even sell a custom jem neck on ebay. Since its copyrighted by steve vai.
Its like selling a custom eddie van halen guitar on ebay. You cant sell it will just get taken away off the site. So even ebay think this guy is selling a REAL Ibanez jem neck or else the listing would of been down already.
You're not allowed to own counterfeit anything. OWN, not buy, or sell, own. It is illegal. Which makes it more of the buyers fault for not reading up on counterfeit Ibanez JEM's in the first place.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
they are not going to check every listing, hell you can buy authentic jem parts on ebay(via authorised dealers) and build your own from scratch

but if someone says "ibanez jem neck" the metatags are those 3 words it might throw up a warning flag but unless the person looking at it knows what they`re looking for they aren`t going to tell the difference, wait until it`s delivered post pics then this question can be finalised....

okay look at the pic i posted of the headstock of my guitar then look at the headstock in the listing, it`s wrong the headstock is too rounded the truss rod cover is the wrong shape the screws are in the wrong place, gold locking nut screws they`re black on all ibanez`s, look at the wavy vine line that`s been poorly hashed, the T bar is too close to the nut, the 2nd fret doesn`t have abalone for the inlay, and the main white position markers aren`t pearl...all this in 1 pic.

shall i post what`s wrong with the back of the headstock....
Last edited by ibanezgod1973 at Aug 25, 2009,
Well paypal once I see it and knows its a fake, I can get a refund.
Quote by ibanezgod1973
they are not going to check every listing, hell you can buy authentic jem parts on ebay(via authorised dealers) and build your own from scratch

but if someone says "ibanez jem neck" the metatags are those 3 words it might throw up a warning flag but unless the person looking at it knows what they`re looking for they aren`t going to tell the difference, wait until it`s delivered post pics then this question can be finalised....

okay look at the pic i posted of the headstock of my guitar then look at the headstock in the listing, it`s wrong the headstock is too rounded the truss rod cover is the wrong shape the screws are in the wrong place, gold locking nut screws they`re black on all ibanez`s, look at the wavy vine line that`s been poorly hashed, the T bar is too close to the nut, the 2nd fret doesn`t have abalone for the inlay, and the main white position markers aren`t pearl...all this in 1 pic.

shall i post what`s wrong with the back of the headstock....

Damn, I think Ibanezgod just faced the **** out of somebody.

The fake besides everything list above just looks like poor quality, without even knowing about all the details.

@ Ibanez god - I don't really hate ya, and I saw the pics before but they were just so big and in my face in this thread. I can't wait until I can own my first real JEM....I want the white one just like you have.....it's so purrrty. BTW...how is it having 4 scalloped frets? Hard to get used too?
Gear
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by srob7001
Damn, I think Ibanezgod just faced the **** out of somebody.

The fake besides everything list above just looks like poor quality, without even knowing about all the details.

@ Ibanez god - I don't really hate ya, and I saw the pics before but they were just so big and in my face in this thread. I can't wait until I can own my first real JEM....I want the white one just like you have.....it's so purrrty. BTW...how is it having 4 scalloped frets? Hard to get used too?

The JEM7 (EVO and FLO) had scalloped frets for intonation purposes. The new ones are purely cosmetic.

They're so high up you don't notice them. If you want a full rundown on scalloped frets PM me, I've discussed it in great depth in many threads before.

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
Quote by srob7001
Still hate you!!!

Man that is one sexy guitar. One day..........it will be mine....oh yes...it will be mine.

TS - sorry but the one in the pic seems to be a fake. Put a stop payment on that transaction ASAP or you will end up paying for a fake JEM neck.

nice wayne's world reference.
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by emoo69
How come yngwie does it with all his frets.

cause he prefer's it? and it also helps him release the FOCKING FURY!!!
Quote by pedromiles101
you're not gonna want to take a dump in a gross, off-colored, vintage toilet. you want something that is white and pearly; something that shines. something that you can put your cheeks against and say, "f*** yeah"
Quote by emoo69
How come yngwie does it with all his frets.

it makes him feel superior to everyone else because he says they make it harder to play
I play Lacrosse, you should too
Quote by reeses
heed this man's suggestion, for he is wise.

Aww shucks...

Quote by Tom 1.0
Oh and wait for the Schecter fan boys, if you listen real hard you can already hear them coming.
Quote by randomhero93
nice wayne's world reference.

All right...excellent..excellent..

Was wondering if anyone would catch that.
Gear
Ibanez Xiphos - stock
LTD Alexi 600 - stock
Blackstar HT-20H
Fulltone OCD
MXR 10 Band EQ
Quote by srob7001
All right...excellent..excellent..

Was wondering if anyone would catch that.

EXTREME CLOSE UP!!!!!

Quote by pedromiles101
Page 1 of 2