i play in a metal band and wanna start using a 7 string. i looked at alot and just can't decide. anyone who knows more about 7 strings , can you help please?
yeah the pickups in that ibanez should be passive. which i prefer, but to each his own
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
I don't actually know many 7s in that price range but i know a few thats close:

Agile (everyone talks bout it, idk the models tho)
Schecter C7 or Loomis also I think they hav ATX 7(ima get loomis sig sometime later myself)
Ibanez K7 or sumthing

The schecter n ibanez might b a lil bit higher than ur budget but I can grantee it'll be worth it
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
I don't actually know many 7s in that price range but i know a few thats close:

Agile (everyone talks bout it, idk the models tho)
Schecter C7 or Loomis also I think they hav ATX 7(ima get loomis sig sometime later myself)
Ibanez K7 or sumthing

The schecter n ibanez might b a lil bit higher than ur budget but I can grantee it'll be worth it

@ your spelling and suggesting the K7 and loomis.

TS, for an affordable 7 string I'd definately recommend the Agile 7-strings, they're a good brand and usually have the 27" baritone scale, which is a HUGE advantage when playing with the low B string.
Quote by CoreysMonster
@ your spelling and suggesting the K7 and loomis.

TS, for an affordable 7 string I'd definately recommend the Agile 7-strings, they're a good brand and usually have the 27" baritone scale, which is a HUGE advantage when playing with the low B string.

hey thanks man, Im definitely getting an agile. there all cool looking and in a great price range. thanks again
A used Schecter Loomis would be awesome if you could find one.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Your best bet would be a used Ibanez RG7620. They generally go for around that. Agiles are nice, too, but they have really thick necks.