I bought a 1 day pass to download free **** on my phone and I was wondering what types of ringtones you guys think I should get. I already got the Pokemon theme, Mario Theme, Final Fantasy victory song, Over 9000!, the MxC theme, and I'm on a Boat.

What else should I get?
Last edited by dudius at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by batman187
Something not from a videogame or tv show?

Having a hard time with that lol. Using myxer.com and not finding many metal songs. Lotta pop, rap, and jrock.
Quote by Martindecorum
why dont you just download the themes you wanted and move them onto your phone and apply them as a ring tone .... DONE

My phone doesn't set MP3s as ringtones. LG Banter is nice, but the newer LG phones through Alltel piss me off with the way they either have to be downloaded through the mobile web browser or the Axcess Apps store.

Quote by Survivalism
The ability to make your own decisions?

You probably can't download that.

Did your mom help you with that joke?
You know... For a bit more effort, you can record your ring tone in something like audacity, encode it into MP3 (Using audacity), Upload it to something like file front and then use your phone to download it.

Best thing is, it's free and you can't possibly be scammed out of money. Unless you sign up for megavideo's premium account.

EDIT: well ****. This is why I hate mobiles. Bunches of crap with microwave emitters I tells ya!

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
You know... For a bit more effort, you can record your ring tone in something like audacity, encode it into MP3 (Using audacity), Upload it to something like file front and then use your phone to download it.

Best thing is, it's free and you can't possibly be scammed out of money. Unless you sign up for megavideo's premium account.

EDIT: well ****. This is why I hate mobiles. Bunches of crap with microwave emitters I tells ya!

I'll keep that in mind, I think the Banter uses MIDI's so if you can do that on audacity then bingo.
dude, i heard an epic rosetta stoned ringtone on myxer.

get it.

it's the part like "eyes red, etc. etc."
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
MxC? Awesome. Get the Boondocks theme if you can find it. Do want.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
MxC? Awesome. Get the Boondocks theme if you can find it. Do want.

Oh, your avatar reminds me, I got a clip of Maximum the Hormone's "What's up people?"
Quote by dudius
Oh, your avatar reminds me, I got a clip of Maximum the Hormone's "What's up people?"

WAZAPEPO!

Bah, eff that. "Eraser Rain" is where it's at.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Wooo, just added "More than a Feeling" Gonna set either that or "Don't Stop Believing" as my girlfriend's caller id tone.
Last edited by dudius at Aug 24, 2009,