Hey i want an overdrive pedal But which one±

Digitech Bad Monkey

Boss SD-1

Boss OD-3

which would you choose if you had the money??

Greetings
What are you trying to play?

The Bad Monkey is a great pedal (especially for the money) but doesn't do anything more than classic rock with any grace - IMO.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
What for? Standalone crunch or pushing an amp into metal territory?
WTLTL 2011
Sorry forgot

I play moslty classic rock and hard rock (Guns N roses Aerosmith) Nothing really metal
digitech

i want one, i also want a digitech screamin blues
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
I own an SD its Ok, I don't really use it that much because I feel like it has its own tone. Honestly, I would check out an MI AUDIO pedal, they aren't much more and they have some decent overdrives.
I don't think you'll like the Bad Monkey too much with the gain set for "Aerosmith," but you should try one out. Either way it'll probably still be better than some un-modded Boss pedals.

Of course, you could get a Boss Metal Zone and give it the Monte Allums MT-2 Sustainia Tri-Gain Mod. You'd end up with one hell of a pedal that would cover pretty much any genre.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
The Bad Monkey isn't great as a pedal to give you Aerosmith levels of gain on its own. Where it shines is as a transparent boost to give your amp a bit more gain and volume.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??