Page 1 of 2
i feel like all i do all day is smoke weed, i swim in the stuff i must smoke like 4 or 5 times a day. i dont have any plans on quiting weed or cutting back much. i was really wondering if anyone knew anything productive i could do like a hobby i could do. i thought of fixing up a car but then i figured im broke so i need something that doesnt cost a ****load. any ideas would be sick
Sobriety would be a good one.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SINE WAVE SURFER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']Boss pedals may be built like tanks but I would rather buy a cardboard box that is on my side than pay for a tank that is working against me.
Find Jesus... on a ham sandwich.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Posting boring threads on the wrong forum... Oh wait....
April is the cruellest month, breeding Lilacs out of the dead land, mixing Memory and desire, stirring Dull roots with spring rain
Grow your own plants or sell resin scrapers and home made pipes and such.
Skateboarding..... Oh wait.. thats kinda stereotype eh?

Find work at a garage, i mean that way you earn money and get to fix cars.
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (
Watch as many stonermovies as possible. It might not be very productive but atleast it's hilarious as hell and maybe you'll get some inspiration for new hobbies out of the films (but don't count it).
I sold my soul for Rock 'n' Roll

Quote by CSguitarvocal
you've just proven that you're the most ignorant fuck on this website...

Thank you
Quote by darknessfan
Whenever I sit down to play guitar, I always need to pee in like 3 minutes. Is this weird?

Owned
You come to a guitar forum asking for activities to do while stoned?

Fender American Strat
-
Fender Tuner | Dunlop Wah | BD-2 | DS-2 | MXR Distortion III | Phase 90 | Small Clone | Carbon Copy
-
Blackstar HT-5 | Orange PPC 112
Quote by LifesSweetDrug
You come to a guitar forum asking for activities to do while stoned?

^^I'd say this sums things up nicely.
Seriously stop unless you wanna become stupid. I know people who used to smoke a lot / still smoke a lot and they seem kinda slow. Still cool people though.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
How about you do what every other member of society does. Get a job and go outside and spend your money on things that make you happy.

Stop using weed as an excuse for not doing anything. It's people like you that give stoners a bad name.
let's look at it this way

currently you--
1) Broke
2) Smokes

after quiting
1) cash saved from not needing a quarter a day $70
2) one week of that plus a job @ 6.85/hr for 20 hrs/wk. about $590 after taxes

$590 a week is plenty for other needs...that would help with the car building plus money to socialize without pot.

Seriously Pot smoking is an expensive hobby with nothing to show for it...at least the car restoration will give you something you can say "Look What I Did."

Sry If It's Layed On Hard, But It's The Truth...My old Friend Is Like Nearly A Vegetable From Smoking Pot...I could have an intellectual talk with a cat before I could have one with him.
Last edited by Haustinj at Aug 24, 2009,
Quit pot so you're not broke, then find a hobby like fixing up a car.

I'm not one of those people that's going to tell you to quit doing weed because it's terrible and will ruin your life, I live and let live. You just need the money obviously.
Quote by samoo
^This guy talks true wordz.

My family has been there with my older brother, my little brother, their friends, and my older brothers dad...needless to say, I don't wanna see people ruin their lives
Quote by blynd_snyper
Well Michael Phelps became a great swimmer because he smoked weed. Follow in his ridiculously large footsteps.

I thought he smoked weed to make it halfway fair for everyone else. I mean if he wasn't smoking noone would even have a chance.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
so what you're saying is that, after getting out of the water naked with 5+ guys, you thought that once the girls were around you had better get some clothes on?

Wow i didn't realize this forum was entirely brainwashed. So you really know someone who is seriously slower in intelligent discussion? Are you sure they weren't that way before they started smoking? Seriously that is right out of anti-weed propaganda from the 60s.
Obviously the best hobby is to play guitar, as two ppl said, and I agree. I wouldn't call this guys question a troll, he is just seeing if any of you other guitar players smoke.
A good hobby for stoners is stoning.

...wait

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I love how everyone assumes weed will make you retarded. Jesus... Propaganda much?

TS, get a job, keep smoking, buy a junk car, fix it up.
Xbox Live GT: IX Michael IX
Giggling. You'd be pretty good at it, I think.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Get high and watch National Geographic channel. It's the best thing ever, I think I might make it a hobby. Or a sport.

*ponders*

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Haustinj

Seriously Pot smoking is an expensive hobby with nothing to show for it...at least the car restoration will give you something you can say "Look What I Did."

Keep Smoking weed but try rolling your splifs in diffrent ways and make a super cool way of rolling. as Rolling IS an art. Then go show your friends. Then You can say "Look What I DId."
Quote by parigod
I love how everyone assumes weed will make you retarded. Jesus... Propaganda much?

TS, get a job, keep smoking, buy a junk car, fix it up.

I reckon it depends on the person. I know plenty of people who smoke pot all the time, and I mean a LOT, and they are fine. Nearly all of them go to uni, and are reasonably smart.

However, one of my old school friends has pretty well fried his brain from drug, although I suspect he was doing some harder stuff as well as the pot. It's a real shame, now when you talk to him his voice is just flat and he seems out of it, like he's an empty shell.
PS3/Xbox
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
A hobby for stoners?

Smoking weed would probably be the best hobby for a stoner wouldn't it?
"When you're a young, long-haired guitarist, people don't take you seriously." - John Petrucci.

Quote by maskimx
I am really really not proud of this but there was a chubby, African American kid in my preschool, and I called him "Blacky Fatso"
Page 1 of 2