Okay. I'm normally a guy who plays metal guitar but have a soft spot for acoustic sessions (thanks to Aaron from Staind)

I bought a guitar from portugal when i was over there last summer called a 'Rochester' I have searched everywhere online but cannot find it. It is an electro acoustic and sounds very tinny when played without plugged in. It's built in EQ on the top has a model number - 'EQ-7545' i also have a model number. SGS2043CE-AG.

Like i said, the guitar sounds very piss poor when unplugged but one of the greatest sounding semi-acoustic sounds ever when plugged in. What im after is some background on the guitar, is it worth much, why cant i find the company and more importantly, does anyone else own one?
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
If i'm not mistaken the pit > americas health system.

DREAM THEATER

Gear;
Gould LP
Samick strat
Tanglewood strat
Squire 4 string bass
Alto saxophone
You mustn't have looked hard, Thats a guitar club, not the makers of the guitar. A self named guitar club for people to join and share info/gigs/songs.
Quote by Ezpzz
You mustn't have looked hard, Thats a guitar club, not the makers of the guitar. A self named guitar club for people to join and share info/gigs/songs.

Theres more than one link there mate. We cant be expected to do all the work.
yes, note fieryhead, when i say i have looked near enough all over i mean it. Everything is either, lessons, clubs or the place called Rochester. There is nothing about Rochester the brand.
We cant be expected to do all the work.

So did you learn to tune your own guitar then, or still let the man at your shop do it?
thanks g1jammer for a serious response. That is really interesting. It seems to only be found being sold much in foreign lands such as spain and portugal. Thanks mate.
Quote by Ezpzz
So did you learn to tune your own guitar then, or still let the man at your shop do it?

Yes I did tyvm, its not that I couldnt tune. Its that I couldnt re-string cos I break the strings. So get your facts right.