1)
So, all you guys from Frisco, how's the metal scene over there? Still like the 80's, or is that impossible 'cos the 80's were so awesome?

I was in Cali 2 years ago on a 3 week road trip with my family in an RV (we went to LA, SF, San Diego and Las Vegas) But I was only there for a day or two, went to Alcatraz etc, so I couldnt really look around

But back on topic, how is it?

2)
When I was very young (1 year old to be precise) my parents were fairly poor so they moved to Boston, to live with my Uncle. However, they had an overstay, but were never really confronted... Until we tried to go on that holiday I mention above. We had to cancel the holiday, we missed our flights, and we had to reschedule all the holiday to months later that year (I was starting an exam year so I missed out on some of that) and travel 4 hours in the car to get Holiday Visas (which were practically given to us, lol)

But me question is : If I decided I want to live in America for a year or two after I finish school, can I apply for a green card? Or can I appeal the overstay (since I was like 1 year old and couldn't even talk or walk) Keep in mind my younger sister was actually born in America, and has an American Passport.

Thanks, brah(s)
❝Don't be afraid of death, but of an inadequate life❞
Bertolt Bretcht

Anyone? Might have made this thread WAY to early in the day... damn time zones..
Bertolt Bretcht

As long as you have sponsers and hold a job, getting a greencard should be no problem at all.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by joshua122593
1) No br00talz metalz whatsoever, and...

no moar littel mutallicaz?
Bertolt Bretcht

Quote by KirkMetallica
no moar littel mutallicaz?

Yes, but not much local artists, though.

I used to live there.
Quote by Alexishxc1337

Never said i Stayed in Cali
Bertolt Bretcht

The deathcore/metalcore scene is pretty big around here, but that's about it. I don't know what the 80's scene was like, but i think its pretty safe to say the current scene is completely different.
Quote by TV-Casualty
The deathcore/metalcore scene is pretty big around here, but that's about it. I don't know what the 80's scene was like, but i think its pretty safe to say the current scene is completely different.

Anyone know about LA?
Cos to be honest, all bands here are cheesy as ****, but If I were to start a proper 80's style metal band (not glam metal.. oh god..) i might get a good response.

I'm literally planning world domination
But I have a LONG way to get yet..
Bertolt Bretcht

If you look enough there is definitely a thrash scene, its not very big though. Inglewood for example has a lot of ska, thrash, and metalcore bands.