Hello everyone,

If all goes well, I can get my my electric guitar and amp in the next 2 weeks.
Finally I'll be able to move on from my 3/4 sized classical
I've chosen the Ibanez rgr321ex, that seemed to be the most versatile guitar, which can also give me some nice high-gain tones, at a nice price(~470$ in Hungary)

I couldn't decide on the amp though.
The ones I can afford:

Vox VT15
Roland Cube 30X (I like this one the most, and I can get it for 200$ used)
Peavey Vypyr 30

Feel free to recommend other amps as well. Saving up is out of the question right now.
I play a wide variety of music styles, heavy metal, thrash metal, classic rock but I want to get into blues and funk as well.

PS: Keep in mind that prices are higher here than the are in the USA, these amps are all about 60000HUF(300$) new.
And I can't go around trying out everything, I live far from any guitar store, and there isn't one which would stock all of these amps.

Thanks in advance
I'd probably go with the Cube simply because of the price, because it will leave you with some dough to get a pedal or two.
the Vox VT30 can be bought for under $300 so that wouldn't be a bad idea.
line 6 has the new spider iv series out now, so there's a possibility (although i don't like line 6)
and b-52 has a 75w amp for $300
but the Roland sounds good too.
i personally wouldn't buy the peavey because i've never been impressed with their products
(not trying to anger anybody, and i'm not saying anything bad about the company, just stating my personal opinion)
hope i could help.
Quote by Altefnegy
PS: Keep in mind that prices are higher here than the are in the USA, these amps are all about 60000HUF(300$) new.

my mistake, i read too quickly.
i would go with the Vox, but the Roland seems to fit your styles better, and like f1sk said, you'll have some extra cash left over.
Okay, thanks for the advices, I'll now hope that the cube doesn't get sold before I can get my hands on it