Page 1 of 3
My religion tells me to fast in a particualr lunar month.. i think its awesome! but god am i waiting for it to end..

entertain me for 2 hours pit and just to make this a fun thread what would you do if youd be fasting for 13 hours straight with out food, water or fap.

Oh Boy
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Dude, I know how you feel. Can't wait till 7 o'clock. My mom's making all this delicious food... GOD, I CAN'T FREAKIN' WAIT!
I remember tempting my muslim friend once during ramadan. He was cool about it though.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
You are in the pit. You don't need to make a thread to be entertained.

And I wouldn't ever fast. I find it quite a waste. You only go hungry and thirsty.
DeVillains!
Last edited by Ylasto at Aug 24, 2009,
Do you do everything your parents tell you?

Be a rebel and eat a cookie!

What's the point anyways can't you eat after Midnight anyways whats then why i wait few hours,You aren't a Gremlin are you ? O_o
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
Last edited by Nexium at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by Ylasto

Apparently i do
check the threads that are going at the moment.
Quote by epcifail
Apparently i do
check the threads that are going at the moment.

check my sig. That should keep you going for a while.
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by Nexium
Do you do everything your parents tell you?

...I believe its more a test of moral fibre and part of there religion than what there parents are telling them..
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Quote by cliff_em_all
...I believe its more a test of moral fibre and part of there religion than what there parents are telling them..

You my friend speaks the truth. but i am not here to have a religious debate.
Your religion is stupid. Fasting is stupid and unhealthy.

Go without water for 3 days if you really want to be devoted.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Quote by breadstick
Your religion is stupid. Fasting is stupid and unhealthy.

Go without water for 3 days if you really want to be devoted.

Your face is stupid.
fsting just ****s up your metabolism, but either way 13 hours really isn't that long
Quote by Ylasto

And I wouldn't ever fast. I find it quite a waste. You only go hungry and thirsty.

but when you fast you save food and water (and the rare or not-so-rare semen)
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by f1sk
fsting just ****s up your metabolism, but either way 13 hours really isn't that long

Well we eat before dawn so we dont get tooo hungry.. and now im hungry..
Is that stupid muslims-can't-eat thing now?! Boy i'm gonna have fun at school.
"And on the 4th day God created fog and regretted it bitterly"
i don't really understand why its hard to fast for 12 hours though? i mean i do it because i'm too poor to eat more than once a day unless of course you can't drink water either then dude. Gud Luck!
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama

Mmhm, Brussel sprouts.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by epcifail
Now post some broccoli too.

You Quiero!
Quote by KingJak236

Quote by Kensai
Quote by epcifail
Now post some broccoli too.

I honestly love broccoli, it makes me happy.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by JayPresto
13 hours is weak stop complaining

Who the hell is complaining!? i just want to be entertained.. which the broccoli just did
Quote by Nite`
i don't really understand why its hard to fast for 12 hours though? i mean i do it because i'm too poor to eat more than once a day unless of course you can't drink water either then dude. Gud Luck!

I dont think its hard, but the point is to appreciate that you have food on the table.
Quote by Mikke
I dont think its hard, but the point is to appreciate that you have food on the table.

It's actually so we could have some self control and stay away from gluttony

i just wanna know what the first thing you eat will be

A date.
Quote by epcifail
It's actually so we could have some self control and stay away from gluttony

Thats what i meant
Quote by epcifail
HA! no pork for us bitch!

Fine, fine, this instead then

I'm Sam
Quote by Mikke
Thats what i meant

oh haha. well thanks for actually supporting fasting.
the idea of fasting is that the people who do it, know what it's like to have hunger and thirst.

The stupid thing is, that most people who fast (I'll take Muslims during Ramadan as an example, cause it's the only one I know) just change their lifestyle, sleep during the day and live during the night.

Basically, most of the people who fast, sleep all day and eat all night, usually they should spend a normal day, eat and sleep at night....

that's just my opinion according to what I know about fasting...
Quote by thedefrockednun
the idea of fasting is that the people who do it, know what it's like to have hunger and thirst.

The stupid thing is, that most people who fast (I'll take Muslims during Ramadan as an example, cause it's the only one I know) just change their lifestyle, sleep during the day and live during the night.

Basically, most of the people who fast, sleep all day and eat all night, usually they should spend a normal day, eat and sleep at night....

that's just my opinion according to what I know about fasting...

I really agree with you.. but i have school so i dont do it
Dude, harsh, I respect it, but harsh. I'm in Dubai at the moment, and ALL THE COFFEE SHOPS ARE CLOSED!!!

I wanna Iced Mocha...

On the other hand, my mum(who works here), has said that muslim people she works with, have said that they should be kept open, so as to create temptation, and therefore make the Islamic community better as a whole.

As to entertain you:

IT'S A TARP!!
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Last edited by Dawginator at Aug 24, 2009,
Page 1 of 3