Hey guys

I've been offered an Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) + Warwick 80x50cm Pedal Case

FOR

My Parker P44

Is this a fair trade? Is a good guitar?
I would suggest trying out an Epiphone LP Custom (Which is sounds like you haven't), before you do anything rash.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom's neck sucks beyond repair. I played one and it feels garbage. tbh, I wouldn't do the trade to save my life.
New both guitars retail pretty much for the same money give or take a few bucks. I am not a huge Parker fan to me they seem to lack in tone but I would research the secondary market price on it first to see what it's worth the do the same for the Epi. If you decide it is a fair enough trade try the Epi and see if you actually like it. I have no problems with Epis I own several and they all play and sound great. I am not sure what the pedal case is worth but I have come across the Coffin brands pedal cases for as low as $30.00 and up to $60.00 used. Is all going to be up to you in the end and how comfortable you feel with the Epi.

John
Quote by nospacesallowed
Hey guys

I've been offered an Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Alpine White) + Warwick 80x50cm Pedal Case

FOR

My Parker P44

Is this a fair trade? Is a good guitar?

Please, if you don't think it's a fair trade, tell me that you don't think it's a fair trade and you'd rather not go for it, or you'd like some money as well! I'd much rather you were honest than pull some crap about your mum not being happy with it.
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?