So what is your major weakness? Something someone can ask you about or call you or whatever and it will completely stop you in your tracks?

For me, its gotta be maths, i just cannot get my head around numbers, i have told people this before and they would start giving me quick fire times table questions or something and i completely mess up, i am good at some other things, in school i loved chemistry but the numbers seemed to hinder me.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
When people bring up my previous rape convictions. It was 1994, get over it already.
RULE BRITANNIA
Your mother.

HOHO!

Anyways, art. I have the handwriting of an eight year old, and my drawing abilities follow suit.
Last edited by that_1_dude24 at Aug 24, 2009,
A stake through my heart.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
bullets...my only weakness
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Death.

Gets me every time.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.

I can't stand it when someone calls me chicken. It's probably my small-man syndrome...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
When I blow my load while fapping.
University of Kentucky Wildcats Football - (5-4)
Cincinnati Bengals - (6-2)
Cincinnati Reds - (78-84)

Ugly Poop Colored Text

My last.fm
add me as a friend, fool.
trusting too much, picking the wrong type of women
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Chuck Norris.

And maybe the zombie Bruce Lee.
On Emma Watson:

Quote by rabidguitarist
You should call her a filthy mudblood while you're fucking her.
I struggle to pronounce the word 'the' ... it's really messed up. The statement 'at the end of the day' really ****s me over.

Legolas.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Trusting, maths, and my heel is pretty delicate.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Dawginator
...and my heel is pretty delicate.

Yeah, I bruise my heels all the time.
Nausea and Vomiting are mine. I can't stand doing it or seeing someone do it. I could look at roadkill or surgery or go on roller coasters for hours and not feel nauseous, but watching someone vomit will make me want to too. Although for some reason I find vomiting blood funny.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by Masamune
My Achilles heel is my Achilles heel

how could it not be?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
The Empowerment crystal on the new Wolfenstein. Except it's used by Nazis, and they're inaccurate bitches so I just use the Mire crystal and rifle butt them to death because I'm William "Blow Job" Blazkowicz and that's how tough I am.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
I've been told I'm nice to a fault, so I get taken advantage of often. It used to be when kids would make fun of my parent's divorce. It happened in seventh grade and like I guess I was the only kid they knew that it happened to at the time so everyone would be like "hey I'm having Christmas with my parents, sucks that Taylor can't" and stupid **** like that.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by that_1_dude24
Your mother.

HOHO!

Anyways, art. I have the handwriting of an eight year old, and my drawing abilities follow suit.

*High 5*
Erm... My right heel. It's fragile as ****, but I still play rugby on it. It looks like a ****ing balloon at the moment.

I also have a deathly phobia of the dentist, needles and heights.

I haven't encountered anything else that really worries or scares me though, so I reckon I got off easy compared to some people.
Quote by lefthandman9876
at t' end of t' day?

noticed your from birmingham

Actually I think "t" is more associated with Northerners. I just can't finish that sentence, I get to the second 'the' and I just have to stop talking.
Boobs.

Preferable E cups.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by that_1_dude24
I have the handwriting of an eight year old, and my drawing abilities follow suit.

You're not alone.

I can take pictures though.