Hi Pit,

First off, i'm pretty much screwed already but I think you could be pretty helpful. Basically I need you to help me think of an idea for a 60 second 3D animation I need to do for school. I've been through a lot of ideas but can't think of one epic one that I'd really be happy with so I thought you guys might be able to help me in a massive online brainstorming session.

If anyone comes up with a really good idea you'll get an e-cookie and I'll show you the video when its finished.
I'm guessing it can be anything? How about beard styles through the centuries.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Do one about musicians you like/admire? I don't know it sounds so vague.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
The asparagus are attacking your village trying to taint your bodily fluids.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
What about spirals?
zombie pirates (which gives you the option to just knick pirates of the caribbean if you run out of time)
Following on from Kensais beard idea, I put forward "Lady Shapes" as pioneered by Alan Partridge.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
The lonely tale of a can of tomato soup who was bullied at school, before rising up above everyone's expectations and starring in a west end musical. It also stars a loaf of bread who wants to be the center of attention and a slightly suicidal toaster.
Quote by metacarpi
Following on from Kensais beard idea, I put forward "Lady Shapes" as pioneered by Alan Partridge.

See if you can get it narrated by Morgan Freeman. That would be sweet.

Quote by AnAngrySquirrel
The lonely tale of a can of tomato soup who was bullied at school, before rising up above everyone's expectations and starring in a west end musical. It also stars a loaf of bread who wants to be the center of attention and a slightly suicidal toaster.

And the can of tomatoe soup has a crush on a cute can of a green giant's corn, but their families are rivals so they can't date. Unless..........
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

this.
HI, I'M IZZ
Comic book characters come out of the pages and attack a fat kid who was reading it.

Twould be more awesome if the fat kid had been devouring delicious cake like Bruce in Matilda.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
A heartwarming animation about a boy who lost will to live only to find it again when meeting that special woman/pet/object only to lose it again through heartwrenching betrayal. and all in 60 seconds
Grooving to the Music

Skydiving Fund: R 50.00/ R 1600.00

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.

The Dalai Lama
Quote by breadstick
Comic book characters come out of the pages and attack a fat kid who was reading it.

Twould be more awesome if the fat kid had been devouring delicious cake like Bruce in Matilda.

thats actually a decent concept, thought about a lot of things "coming to life" but not what somebody was reading in a book...

Quote by Nite`
A heartwarming animation about a boy who lost will to live only to find it again when meeting that special woman/pet/object only to lose it again through heartwrenching betrayal. and all in 60 seconds

lol, been through a lot of things like that too. I want something with a bit of meaning but there's not much you can do in 60 seconds.

Cheers
Can it be based on real events? I vote a display of the destructive forces of explosives over the years (you know, Hiroshima, Chernobyl, perhaps Berlin/London in WWII).

S t a i r s s r i a t S

Quote by thedefrockednun
the pear! for 60 seconds!

seriously though: Evolution of (rock) music through out the years...

thought about that as well man, would be awesome but a lot of character work and that can be pretty tough
How about the life and death of a plant's flower? Make it really minimalistic sort of clay-mation style. Doesn't have to be a real plant or anything. Just go through the whole life. Stem growing, the flower coming out etc. You could try something like playing it backwards for the death, it might look good.

I know it's a bit cliché, but it should be easy and it's a high school project, you don't need a masterpiece.
Follow a leaf/plastic bag/feather/ect... blowing in the wind in your neighborhood.
You know, describing your neighborhood.
alright, i think i'm going to do a marshall ad. Basically a kid pulls out his new marshall stack, grabs his guitar, plugs in, etc and can't really play too well at all. He stops, has a look around and then winds out the master volume to 11, camera turns back to him and now hes like a rockstar on stage witht he crowd going nuts, coloured lighting, etc and then he has a bit of a jam and then a big ending with fireworks going off and stuff then fade to black with something like Marshall, play hard, play loud or some other lame tagline.

what do ya think? only other idea is a guy walking down the street going through the decades of rock music for like an ipod ad or something.

Let me know anyway, and if you've got a better idea for a tagline let me know as well lol, Cheers