I'm thinking I blew one of my PA speakers, but I want to just make sure before i fix it. I get only a trebly sound, very quiet, with absolutely no bass. Is this probably the main driver (speaker) being blown? I just want to make sure because I want to save on costs by doing it myself
If you hadn't have drunk so much you would have know whether you blew it or not. Next time take it out to dinner first.
If it doesn't work then it's probably broke. Hope that helps.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
If it's torn the cone, it's not likely that you'll be able to fix it yourself to a good enough degree that it won't break again as soon as you put some volume through it.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Sounds like its blown to me but if that's not the problem and you buy an expensive speaker........ Please don't sue me
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
Quote by Ed Hunter
If it's torn the cone, it's not likely that you'll be able to fix it yourself to a good enough degree that it won't break again as soon as you put some volume through it.

The cone isnt torn, but i can just replace the speaker pretty easily if thats whats causing the problem.