Does anyone know where I can buy an ESP Hardshell case for an ESP V guitar in the UK? Thomann is out of stock and don't know when they will be back (I emailed aswell to check), Andertons won't get one for me, and ebay.co.uk doesnt have any. I also can't find a US store that has them in-stock and will ship internationaly.
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Woo Brizzle.

Have you been down to Reverb? Even if they don't have it, they should be able to order one in.
Quote by pigeonmafia
Does anyone know where I can buy an ESP Hardshell case for an ESP V guitar in the UK? Thomann is out of stock and don't know when they will be back (I emailed aswell to check), Andertons won't get one for me, and ebay.co.uk doesnt have any. I also can't find a US store that has them in-stock and will ship internationaly.

Tried Google Products?
BTW I see your sig says V-500. AFAIK the 500 does NOT EXIST.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
Tried Google Products?
BTW I see your sig says V-500. AFAIK the 500 does NOT EXIST.

The V-500 was the Korean made model that was discontinued for this year. It's made in Indonesia now and called the V-401.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Would Reverb order it in even though they don't have an account set up with them?

I couldn't find one on Google products no.

And yes, the V-500 was discontinued this year, which is why it's no longer listed on the ESP site.
Well, Reverb did try and get the case for me, but couldn't get one from ESP at the moment. Seems IMPOSSIBLE to get one of these cases