Poll: Custom or Normal
Poll Options
View poll results: Custom or Normal
Custom Shop
12 34%
Normal Signature Seires
23 66%
Voters: 35.
So basically I'm getting the ESP pink sawtooth. An actual ESP not LTD or Edwards. I just found out that its possible for me to get the Customshop version but idk if it would be worth it...

Normal ESP sig series pink sawtooth: $2,234 (discount alreadi, but will ask for even lower )

Custom Shop ESP pink sawtooth: $3,528 (not actually sure about the price but should this should be the max price of it. I'm expecting like a few hundred bucks cheaper tho)

I'm thinking normal cuz with all the spare money I could even get another guitar :P or a new amp lol.

Extra stuff: DBZ IS ON EBAY! Venom $999, the one on display on NAMM! import ver btw. Seems fkin sexy. I would definitely get it myself but im going for the ESP This one has the non floating headstock for sum reason tho (but i like it more than floating one )

SO SEXY!!! I think this is the guitar that they're actually selling
Last edited by MeLodicDethMTL at Aug 24, 2009,
I thought ESP custom shops were more in the 5K range?

Edit: are the proper tags, yours are kind of backwards.
Last edited by Shabadoo at Aug 24, 2009,
fail2image

I'd say get the Standard, along with new amp or pedals or savings for university. :/
I wouldn't get either one. The price is insane, and only because its an Alexi guitar. You can get a USA rhodes for half the price.
You could get a Gibson for that price!

"Life was such a wheel that no man could stand upon it for long.
And it always, at the end, came round to the same place again."

- Stephen King, The Stand
Quote by Matt420740
I wouldn't get either one. The price is insane, and only because its an Alexi guitar. You can get a USA rhodes for half the price.

A USA RR goes for about the same price as the Stock ESP (on MF atleast, don't think there are much places cheaper than them, save used).

IMO those DBZ Vs look awesome, I'd probably buy it over an Alexi model (price being a major factor here). However I'm very weary of buying a guitar I have not played.
Im bout to say something thats gonna scare off the ppl who wants the DBZ guitars...

Wait for it...

Its Made In China.

That already puts a huge doubt in lots of ppl's mind. But I trust Dean I'd get one later on anyways. They might make Venom 7s ! awesome!

Well the dealer for Jackson kinda overcharges so I gave up on Jackson. This one I'm talking about the USA series. Pro series cost a bit more than the normal price but not that overpriced like the USA ones. I did consider the RR24 but still I like the Alexi more. Well I didnt buy anything for a LONG time so I'm prepared to spend the money for the ESP.
Quote by Baby Joel
fail2image

I'd say get the Standard, along with new amp or pedals or savings for university. :/

This.
ive been looking at ESP custom, if u do a guitar with the cheepest most basic stuff (bolt on neck etc) it comes to $3,500
Quote by herman ri2
I heard DBZ has great quality instruments. So, I'm going with the DBZ.

Well so far I've only heard of one person that actually played a USA and Import DBZ. He says its great so I guess it should be pretty decent. Im getting the ESP first so I guess that Venom is going to someone else Unless I get some more money somehow and my parents probably would kill me. Well who cares as long as its guitar I'd go for it
Why are you getting the pink sawtooth when they just came out with the orgasmically beautiful blacky?

Easily the best looking guitar finish I have ever seen.
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
Im bout to say something thats gonna scare off the ppl who wants the DBZ guitars...

Wait for it...

Its Made In China.

That already puts a huge doubt in lots of ppl's mind. But I trust Dean I'd get one later on anyways. They might make Venom 7s ! awesome!

Yeah, the lower level stuff is. But there are Japanese and USA models as well. They all aren't made in China.
Quote by Black-Metal
you sir, are my favourite american

When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD!
Quote by MeLodicDethMTL
Well so far I've only heard of one person that actually played a USA and Import DBZ. He says its great so I guess it should be pretty decent. Im getting the ESP first so I guess that Venom is going to someone else Unless I get some more money somehow and my parents probably would kill me. Well who cares as long as its guitar I'd go for it

TBH, I don't think that there was a point for you making this thread because your mind was already made up before you made this thread. Kind of a waste of time.
you can get a really nice custom guitar for around the same price, such as an ormsby http://www.ormsbyguitars.com/
Quote by wolvenrick
I think black doom death metal is just plain stupid. go flame on me but i can't hear nothing but shit on those songs with everything in drop A or below. also it could've been without lyrics as you'd never hear them anyway.
Quote by chrisg7
you can get a really nice custom guitar for around the same price, such as an ormsby http://www.ormsbyguitars.com/

+∞

Perry Ormsby can create magic
My name is Collin, please feel free to use it

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/pickgnomehu nters/

Quote by STABxYOU
Quote by Blakeu224

this is absolutely, 100% correct.
For example, Dave Mustaine has a signature coffee mix.

Good Morning, Black Coffee?
Quote by kranoscorp
Why are you getting the pink sawtooth when they just came out with the orgasmically beautiful blacky?

Bingo
+1 to Ormsby.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
why go customshop at all? unless you're getting a feature (or several features) that aren't offered with the stock pink V i don't see the point in spending $1000 more. unless you wanted a string-through 3 humbucker V made out of koa or something, which would be ****ing badass, just by the way.

but seriously, besides something out there like that i say go for the stock model
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
thanks bro for making me want to go buy that. Thanks alotlol. I neeed it now. I think I have guitar OCD.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX
ESP/LTD EC400AT

Soon to have an Ibanez RG1550M, 350M, and RG2610!!
First off the Venom and BOP is ONLY made in china (import versions) these 2 are the ones people want the most. Of course the US cost alot so wtv.

I don't want the Blacky cuz:
1. They don't have it in stock
2. The body is like glitter stuff (cool but still...)
3. The pinstripe basically blends in with the body so when you play live (the ppl lookin at it just sees a black guitar)
Quote by Lollage123
Every guitar posted in this thread is godamned ugly IMO.

+1 I can't stand Alexi guitars