I ordered a "certified pre owned" LG Dare yesterday because my mom was being a ***** and wouldnt pay for a new one. Does anyone know if they actually work and all that stuff because i just dawned on me like oh if they returned the phone doesnt it mean it was broken?
Quote by salbarbz20
i ordered it off the verizon website
If you ordered it from their website then it should be good enough, it will just be one of those phones that people have a test period for and then return because they don't like, or whatever. Ask the company about their refund policy. They won't knowingly sell you a broken phone because they test it out before.

Also if your mom is a wh*** then she should really be making enough money to buy you new shit. Career change?
Quote by salbarbz20
I ordered a "certified pre owned" LG Dare yesterday because my mom was being a ***** and wouldnt pay for a new one. Does anyone know if they actually work and all that stuff because i just dawned on me like oh if they returned the phone doesnt it mean it was broken?

Grow up.
oh and for bendy she threw a fit about it and was screaming about it its not like she was just like oh find another phone that ones to expensive