I am starting an online band. I will be a drummer and right channel guitarist. I need a left channel guitarist, a bassist, and a singer. Please give me replies and PM me with questions. We will do original and covers. Blink-182, Avenged Sevenfold, System of a Down, AVA, +44, Slipknot, and anything anyone wants to do. I am more of a person that would rather have fun in a band rather than rushing people. I think we will communicate over Windows Live Messenger or email, everyone's choice, we will record in Audacity, and I am an experienced mixer so I think I can take the time to mix. Please respond!
Quote by Scutchington
May 1st 2010 I had a sandwich.

May 1st 2011 Osama is killed.

May 2nd 2011 I decided the sandwich I had last year was pretty good.
hey man i can do vocals and guitars idk anything you would need me for im interested in singing though you can hear my music at www.myspace.com/sikmind see if you like my style i can do pretty much anything when it comes to vocals
I can do guitar, i prefer rhythm but can do leads depending on how crazy you want to get.
I can do rhythm guitar. My favourite band in the world is A7X, and I have done alot of System Of A Down, I could easily do blink 182, and whatever else you wanna throw in there. If you would be interested in having me email me at AlexSimps0n@hotmail.co.uk
My S**t

Dean Vendetta W/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
Peavey Vypyr 30
Planet Waves Custom Cable