Hey, im in for a new amp and i saw this JCM 2000 for 700$. The channel switcher button on the amp dosen't work but with the footswitch, it does. Just wanted to know if you guys would give it a go?

To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Mesa Boogie Single rectifier
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
ask the seller to lower it to 600ish
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
try lower it as best as you can and then you can use the moeny you saved to get a tech to fix the selector
Yeah guys, you're right, i guess i should try lowering it. I also have a couple of other stuff in sight so....i'll have to make a choice

what price would you think i should bargin for?
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
try $600 and then go upto about $650 max seeing as it is not working properly, with the $50 you shld be able to get a tech to fix the selector for you
I would have to pay shipping to so add at least a 50$ or even a bit more for the shipping.
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Is it just the head?

I just sold my old JCM 2000 dsl 50 with 1960a cab on craigslist - After looking around, and bringing it to guitar shops, i realized i wasn't going to get much - the whole combo went on craigslist for 900 - ended up giving it to him for 800 because the reverb was broken. The 2000's are losing value, and quick, since the new models have been coming out.
Yeah its just the head. So what price should i ask for then?
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power
Done
Boss TU-3 Done
Shure SM58 Done

OUCH MY WALLET
Ok guys, f*ck the Marshall, i got a deal for a single rectifer at 800$
To buy:

Line 6 MM4
Voodoo Lab power