Digitech Main Squeeze
Hardwire RV-7
Digitech Multi Voice chorus
Digitech EX-7
Boss NS-2
b)
Boss GT-10

Which ones better? Play mostly metal
Don't bug me about my amp, getting a new one is not an option right now.
Quote by GS LEAD 5

Don't bug me about my amp, getting a new one is not an option right now.

are you sure?
Guitars
Jackson SL3MG
Ibanez RGR321EX
Kramer 120
Bass
Epiphone Embassy Standard V
Amp
Engl Ritchie Blackmore Signature
Pick
Jim Dunlop Max Grip Carbon Jazz III
Effects
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Quote by Gryphon999
are you sure?

Yes. The long hours I've spent drooling over Marshalls and Bugeras in the shop window, but never bought because of 105% import tax.......strabgely, this tax covers guitars and aps, but not pedals and pickups. An EMG 89 in the US is Rs. 5500 (USD 110). Here it is Rs 5950 (almost USD 120). Howerver, my ESP LTD st me back by USD 560 after discount. It is USD 320 back in the US.
I'd get a multieffect pedal. I'm not biased, but I never liked Boss multieffect pedals, they just sound unnatural especially with the distortion models. I have an Line 6 XT Live, it's perfect for everything, so I recommend it, especially for metal.
Last edited by Amer91 at Aug 25, 2009,
Quote by Amer91
I'd get a multieffect pedal. I'm not biased, but I never liked Boss multieffect pedals, they just sound unnatural especially with the distortion models. I have an Line 6 XT Live, it's perfect for everything, so I recommend it, especially for metal.

To tell you the truth, i really dont give a rats ass for OD/Dist, i'm looking at other stuff, like delay, chorus etc. For dist, ill just include my DF-7 in the effects loop. The MT-2 and Metal Master models are good enough for most of the metal I play.
so do you already have these pedals or are you looking to buy them? if your looking to buy what is your budget in us $?
That list is so different that it leads me to believe you don't know what you want. Either do some research or save your money.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
The 2 best colours EVER pitted against each other? No wai!

I voted lime.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
btw lime kicked ass

Member of the Bass Militia PM Nutter_101 to join
Team Lime Green!
^ I agree. It looks like you threw darts at a Musician's friend catalog.
Figure out what you want, or get a POD or something.
Quote by Roc8995
^ I agree. It looks like you threw darts at a Musician's friend catalog.
Figure out what you want, or get a POD or something.

How? Looks perfectly concise to me....I need the comp, reverb, the delay for solos, and the chorus for clean stuff. Most of the stuff (well....all of it) is cause digitech is easily available in my area, and also cheaper than Boss.
well if you only want those effects, try something like one of these:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/TC-Electronic-G-Major-Guitar-Effects-Processor?sku=153002
or
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/TC-Electronic-GMajor-2-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Processor?sku=476216

both are going to have just your compression, reverbs, delays, and modulation stuff without all of that other distortion and amp modeling stuff you dont want. however both are meant to run in an effects loop, which you dont have. however, i still thing something like one of these two (there are others out there) would suit you better and have better tone than either of the things you mentioned.
Quote by jof1029
well if you only want those effects, try something like one of these:
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/TC-Electronic-G-Major-Guitar-Effects-Processor?sku=153002
or
http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/TC-Electronic-GMajor-2-Guitar-Multi-Effects-Processor?sku=476216

both are going to have just your compression, reverbs, delays, and modulation stuff without all of that other distortion and amp modeling stuff you dont want. however both are meant to run in an effects loop, which you dont have. however, i still thing something like one of these two (there are others out there) would suit you better and have better tone than either of the things you mentioned.

good....i saw one of these a few days back....

I'm probably not gonna use amp modelling......but does this thing have an effects loop? I mean, can I connect my pedal to the G Major and bypass it when i dont need it?

EDIT: Its a rak proessor. Where do I put it whhile playing?
What aout the boss GT Pro? Or digitech GSP 1101?
And i dont know muh about racck processors-how do you changes patches? I cant see any footswitches......
Last edited by GS LEAD 5 at Aug 26, 2009,