Page 1 of 3
"I don't want my children or the people I consider family to be in a place where there are snitches." Wow, I hope she's in there for life.
*runs out of quidditch balls to name-drop*

Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
I don't tell anyone that I don't trust anything that I could get in trouble for so I don't mind them.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by azfamily.com
"I believe informants and child molesters should be killed ... period," she said.
o_O Surely the latter is way worse? Bloody hell, what a freak.

Also, mild lol @ Cobain_Is_King.
Quote by StrayCatBlues
*runs out of quidditch balls to name-drop*

I'll let you rub my broomstick if I can score in your goal >_>
That woman is ridiculous.

"What gives you the right to murder?"
"I don't want my kids living in a world with snitches."

So....she wants the world to be rid of murderers and molesters and such, but doesn't want people to help the police apprehend them?
Last edited by dudius at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by rigiddigits
o_O Surely the latter is way worse? Bloody hell, what a freak.

Also, mild lol @ Cobain_Is_King.

Opinion.

I see nothing wrong with Pedophilia as long as the two parties are both consenting. Otherwise, its just somewhere from aggravated assault to kidnapping, based on the situation.

She is surely in her right to equate those two, or differentiate between them. Everyone can feel however they want.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
We got a saying where i come from- "SNITCHEZZ GET STITCHEZZZZZ!!!!!1"

and sometimes candy
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Man.. I hate those Snitches.

Friggin' Potter always somehow takes it in the end.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by TunerAddict
Opinion.

I see nothing wrong with Pedophilia as long as the two parties are both consenting. Otherwise, its just somewhere from aggravated assault to kidnapping, based on the situation.

She is surely in her right to equate those two, or differentiate between them. Everyone can feel however they want.

sigged motha****a
Gear
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

The reporter is hot.

The woman is a psycho.

At first I thought, whoa, a woman torturing a man?

Then I realized he went around in a motorized wheelchair n thought oh right, of course.
I think her priorities are a bit messed up

Edit: After watching that video I think she should be locked up until she dies. Someone without remorse who freely admits she'd do it again must not be allowed back into society.
Check out my band Disturbed
Last edited by StewieSwan at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by barden1069
sigged motha****a

Good.

People should have the right to make their own decisions. **** society. If two people want to screw, let them.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Opinion.

Yes yes, morality is subjective, etc etc. I'm the first one to defend that. Of course it's just my opinion.

She did torture and murder him though. Infer from my statement that I found it irrational for her to do so.

EDIT: Also, again this is just my opinion, but the whole point of why child abuse and molestation is termed that way is because children are deemed unable to make adult judgements. A child can consent to something that he or she may not fully understand the meaning of.
Last edited by rigiddigits at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by Tedward
How much do YOU hate "snitches"?
I don't even care about snitches.

Sneetches > snitches.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by rigiddigits
Yes yes, morality is subjective, etc etc. I'm the first one to defend that. Of course it's just my opinion.

She did torture and murder him though. Infer from my statement that I found it irrational for her to do so.

I do agree that it was a bit irrational.

I mean, to her it seemed TOTALLY rational. She has justified it to herself, which is all that matters in her own mind.

I think it makes no sense, but then again, I'm not the torturer. :/
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by Tedward
Probably not this much.

watch the vid/read the story

I saw this on the news the other day so I don't think it's old/sorry if it is.

I can feel my belief in misanthropy growing stronger by the second.

That's like saying she is representitive of the entire human race when it's quite obvious she is a lunatic.
Quote by TunerAddict
Good.

People should have the right to make their own decisions. **** society. If two people want to screw, let them.

I'm all for people having the right to make their own decisions, but i personally found that to be hilarious when taken out of context
Gear
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

Quote by blue_strat

You could be my 'beater' anyday...
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
Quote by TunerAddict
Good.

Refer to my edit. Legally speaking, where can you draw the line of a child not knowing any better? Seems to me like it's in a pretty good place where it is.

I've read a lot of stories of kids being abused when they were younger, but at the time the adult told them that it was normal, regardless of how much it hurt or how it made them feel. What else is a child supposed to believe? That's the crime, not the act itself.

EDIT: I'm sure there are cases where a 14 year old girl and her 18 year old boyfriend want to have sex, and she's mature enough as an individual to handle it. I'm about as liberal as they come, but in the majority of instances, children under the age of about 15 or 16 and in some cases a lot older than that, are not emotionally developed enough to deal with sex and sexuality. Work on reforming sex education and teaching kids about it younger, rather than decriminalising abuse.
Last edited by rigiddigits at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by TunerAddict
I do agree that it was a bit irrational.
"a bit" lol.

I suppose you'll also agree the Grand Canyon is "a bit" of a large ditch, yeah?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
Quote by blue_strat

sigged
Last edited by aidan the perso at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
"a bit" lol.

I suppose you'll also agree the Grand Canyon is "a bit" of a large ditch, yeah?

The holocaust was a bit of a dick move.
Quote by TunerAddict
Opinion.

I don't want to hijack the thread, but why on earth do you think pedophilia should be ok? Do you honestly think a child can make the decision to have sex? Do you really think that a young boy or girl even knows what sex really is?

I have a big problem with pedophilia, as you can see.

And, on topic, I hope they lock her up in a particularly nasty prison and throw away the key. She deserves to rot in solitary confinement.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Sick bitch.

She doesnt even deserve the needle. Some people just get whats coming for them in jail.

Like rapists and pedos. I believe that they should ban the death penalty for them. Instead, put them in jail and tattoo "Pedo" or "rapist" on their forehead

Then all the inmates know who to **** in the shower-room every day.
My Gear
-ESP truckster
-Ibby RG 7 string
-Mesa/Boogie Studio Preamp (Mk2C+ mod)
-Mesa/Boogie 50-50 Stereo Poweramp
-Mesa/Boogie Vertical 2x12 (C90 and EVM)
"I believe informants and child molesters should be killed ... period," she said.

What about people who snitch on child molesters? Yeah bitch

I don't know why but that article pissed me off so much. I hope she dies in there
Quote by StewieSwan
I think her priorities are a bit messed up

Edit: After watching that video I think she should be locked up until she dies. Someone without remorse who freely admits she'd do it again must not be allowed back into society.

apparently shes killed a few other people before this also.

lol @ harry potter references.

EDIT:

Quote by Death_switch
That's like saying she is representitive of the entire human race when it's quite obvious she is a lunatic.

Theres a lot more lunatics out there than you think. And the fact that every single human being has the choice to do exactly what she did doesn't comfort me.
Last edited by Tedward at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by zippidyduda
I don't want to hijack the thread, but why on earth do you think pedophilia should be ok? ...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
It was disturbing how she showed no remorse whatsoever. I hope for a life sentence.

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
(Invalid img)

[quote="'-[NiL"]-']It was disturbing how she showed no remorse whatsoever. I hope for a life sentence.

Your sig fits this thread perfectly
Locked up for the rest of her life? I hope it only lasts five years on death row.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Page 1 of 3