Page 1 of 2
Is it just me..or do any of you not enjoy being high??

I smoked a blunt yesterday with mids weed and i haven't smoked in like a year. I never enjoyed it before but somehow i thought I would enjoy it last night. But.. I still don't enjoy weed.. Everyone makes it sound so fun...But all i get is a feeling of like my body is delayed. I know whats in front of me and somehow everything looks so far away. And i guess i just have a fear of losing control of my body and having that feeling forever. anyone the same?

Description of my high:

Feels like a stop motion animation... Like everything is in frames
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”

Oscar Wilde
I had a panic attack last time I got really high, probably cuz i can't afford my meds and am withdrawlingXD
I don't think it's special, I never buy it, but some people think it's like the only thing worth living for>>
Not much happens when I'm high, except a slightly more relaxed feeling. Oh and once I saw a leprechaun, but that's another story.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That isn't the natural feeling. You just got really really high. Try smoking less. It's insanely relaxing to me.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
I don't like it too much either... I just smoke when i'm at special times/places, My drug is the alcohol...

I feel relaxed and it's fun for some time, but when i start to focus on stupid things and can't stop looking at them I feel so stupid hah
Also I hate the next day, it's like i'm still stupid, but without being high...

So... ALCOHOL
Since 2002 using UG. This page teached me how to play guitar and help'd me to embrace the passion of my life: Music.
I dont like it really. Its cool once in a while but i feel like an empty shell of me when im stoned.

I'd much rather have a couple of beers in me.

Quote by tiky
I don't like it too much either... I just smoke when i'm at special times/places, My drug is the alcohol...

Im the exact same way.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Last edited by Fenderhippie69 at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by Kensai
Not much happens when I'm high, except a slightly more relaxed feeling. Oh and once I saw a leprechaun, but that's another story.

I'm guessing more than weed was involved in this shenanigans.
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
Oh.. Ok ya i smoked way to much haha.. I didn't think so though because we shared a blunt with 5 people.. But i still got like 10 hits rofl.. Do you think if i smoke slower i can enjoy it more??

Oscar Wilde
I just concentrated on mundane things for a while and giggled.

Example:

Hee hee, that number plate says c0ck. ololololol.

Srsly.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Quote by Kensai
Oh and once I saw a leprechaun, but that's another story.

I'll suck your balls if you prove it.

>.>
Tonight I kill your fucking face.
I killed your face.

HG FC: 4211 7971 0287
Plt FC: 3052 1000 9033
I feel kinda ****ty when I do it sometimes too cause my stomach gets weird.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by RipeFlesh
I'll suck your balls if you prove it.

>.>

Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by Kensai

I wanna know how you saw one in Sweden
Quote by PatchworkMan
Never been high.

Never plan to be.

exactly what i was gonna say
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by black-sabbath
I feel kinda ****ty when I do it sometimes too cause my stomach gets weird.

dude same.. i was at the movie theaters watching G.I joe.. then all of a sudden my stomach feels all swirly like i had to take a **** but not had to at the same time..

Also.. the movie i watched wasnt even great when i was high..

Oscar Wilde
at this point in the game being high or sober doesnt matter, its kinda like deciding weather to wear jeans or shorts

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Quote by mattbellamee
Do you think if i smoke slower i can enjoy it more??

Signs point to yes. Smoking pot isn't supposed to be treated like an Olympic event, although that would be incredibly bitchin'.
the first time i was genuinely high was probably one of the best feelings i had, that and being drugged to sleep when i had surgery on my arm.

of course it will be semi-boring if you do it alone, that's why it's fun to have friends around and talk about ponies and relaxing bamboo trees.
"take your form
be my fear, be my hope
be the indication
if i'm right or wrong

take your most dreadful form
and let it be known"
he provided assurance
Done it a couple times and never really was entertained. I didn't laugh at anything I wouldn't normally have found funny.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by gavincandance
the first time i was genuinely high was probably one of the best feelings i had, that and being drugged to sleep when i had surgery on my arm.

of course it will be semi-boring if you do it alone, that's why it's fun to have friends around and talk about ponies and relaxing bamboo trees.

Anastasia is great. I love it. But weed idk man.. makes me nervous.

Quote by StewieSwan
Done it a couple times and never really was entertained. I didn't laugh at anything I wouldn't normally have found funny.

same.

Oscar Wilde
maybe you should just quit. i used to smoke a ****load of weed, but i stopped when i got bored, friends wouldnt call me to hang out and when it got in the way of my guitar playing.
I like blazing as long as I have a place to sleep in 45 minutes.

Otherwise I just sortof burn out and feel like ****.
The reason i tried it is because i thought i would jam better but it didnt work out like that.

Oscar Wilde
I like the feeling of being high. I'm usually very tense so it relaxes me and helps my mood in general.
I hate being drunk though. I try to avoid alcohol and on the odd occasion that I do drink, I'll only drink 1 or 2 beers.
Quote by mattbellamee
Is it just me..or do any of you not enjoy being high??

I smoked a blunt yesterday with mids weed and i haven't smoked in like a year. I never enjoyed it before but somehow i thought I would enjoy it last night. But.. I still don't enjoy weed.. Everyone makes it sound so fun...But all i get is a feeling of like my body is delayed. I know whats in front of me and somehow everything looks so far away. And i guess i just have a fear of losing control of my body and having that feeling forever. anyone the same?

Description of my high:

Feels like a stop motion animation... Like everything is in frames

? I ams so confuzzled
Quote by mattbellamee
Oh.. Ok ya i smoked way to much haha.. I didn't think so though because we shared a blunt with 5 people.. But i still got like 10 hits rofl.. Do you think if i smoke slower i can enjoy it more??

For sure. Try and take like one or two tokes and see how it feels. If you still get that feeling maybe it's not for you.

A lot is in your head I think. This one chick I know thinks shes allergic and like freaks out, then she brought herself to a hospital. It was jsut in her head, they even told her that haha.
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Quote by mattbellamee
The reason i tried it is because i thought i would jam better but it didnt work out like that.

Yeah, that's a common myth about pot. I don't know why people think that.
Quote by RIP Back in Red
? I ams so confuzzled

summary:

smoked yesterday/last nigh. first time i smoked in a year.

Oscar Wilde
You're expecting too much out of it. Smoking pot isn't supposed to be some life changing event. It's not really a big deal. The whole frames per second thing you explained is awesome to me, but I guess some people don't like it. I have a simple solution, try again and see if it's different (it's all about mindset meaning if you say "I really don't wanna do this, it's gonna suck" then it will) or just don't do it anymore. Not a big deal if you don't.
Page 1 of 2