Lease One Corp

Hello I'm Robert. I work at Lease One Corp. I and my co-workers are thinking of starting up a musical group at our work place. I think I would like to learn to play the guitar. Is it easier to learn electric or acoustic guitar?

R H
I think the only difference is the body.
If you're only strumming, then electric.
Electric is a pretty cool guy eh, he drives amps and doesnt afraid of anything.

J C

ಠ_ಠ

wat

my parents made me play an acoustic for a year and a half.

By the end of that the neck that had been repaired had started to crack under the pressure of the strings and the action at the 12th fret was about an inch seriously.

I managed to persuade them to get me a marshall ROCKET! complete with MG

EDIT 3000
To relate to point,

They had no reasoning for this, but my hands are now much stronger due to this.

Electrics are probably easier to start with
Last edited by Chilli 3000 at Aug 24, 2009,
Well some people say starting on an acoustic then switching to an electric is easier, but I disagree with those people cause the first guitar I ever touched was an electric and I'm a perfectly fine player if I do say so myself
So just go with what sounds you want

----------------------------------------------------

MY GEAR!

Epiphone Futura Prophecy Custom EX
Ibanez GIO (modded)
Marshall MG30DFX
Digitech Grunge Pedal

I'd rather die than go to heaven. -William Murderface
Quote by wolfeman85
Well some people say starting on an acoustic then switching to an electric is easier, but I disagree with those people cause the first guitar I ever touched was an electric and I'm a perfectly fine player if I do say so myself
So just go with what sounds you want

I can believe that, it's just, on acoustic (steel strings) you have to press your fingers much harder, so you train them faster, and when you switch to an electric guitar, it's much easier to play the chords...
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Quote by poipoi
I can believe that, it's just, on acoustic (steel strings) you have to press your fingers much harder, so you train them faster, and when you switch to an electric guitar, it's much easier to play the chords...
Yeah, but you never see somebody play metal on an acoustic guitar and you very rarely see somebody shred on an acoustic. The music played on an acoustic is usually easier.
Quote by Robert Hart
Lease One Corp

Hello I'm Robert. I work at Lease One Corp. I and my co-workers are thinking of starting up a musical group at our work place. I think I would like to learn to play the guitar. Is it easier to learn electric or acoustic guitar?

R H

Perhaps you could tell me more about your company that you're so blatently plugging... *reported*
Quote by ToughGuy123
Lol I just looked up your company and saw a lot of complaints.

On google, the site with the complaints actually comes before the actual corporation's site

And TS can't be that interested in getting an answer...he's offline.

Failed advertising attempt has failed.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by entity0009

On google, the site with the complaints actually comes before the actual corporation's site
Lol I know. I'm ****ing cracking up.