It reminds me of music I've heard by Strunz and Farah, but I have no idea if this is them. I don't know the name of the piece either. You might want to try listening to some Strunz and Farah to see if you can find this piece. They have some videos on YouTube.
Quote by MiltonD
It reminds me of music I've heard by Strunz and Farah, but I have no idea if this is them. I don't know the name of the piece either. You might want to try listening to some Strunz and Farah to see if you can find this piece. They have some videos on YouTube.

thx, i haven't heard of them, i'll search
Those three(Paco de Lucia, Al Di Meola, John McLaughling) have done a few things together, just check their material and you'll find it.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by FretboardToAsh
Those three(Paco de Lucia, Al Di Meola, John McLaughling) have done a few things together, just check their material and you'll find it.

they were the first that came to mind when i heard the song, but sadly i haven't find any video's, audioclips or even tabs that are like the song