so im building a guitar for my senior project and we have to write some research paper about a topic pertaining to the project and arguing a point about the topic. in this case it could be anything pertaining to guitars, music, etc. The problem is i can't think of what to write about, so i figured I'd ask you guys. What should i argue about in my senior research paper?
Nirvana

overrater or ney?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by MetalMusicianAl
do the history of how guitars have evolved and how it has affected people and history in general. how was that hard to think of?

You can't argue that.

Tough topic, TS. No idea what you can make an argument about.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

you could argue the history of guitars easily, just state your preference of type of guitars vs other types of guitars...ie...gibson v fender...
Do something on Les Paul...the person and his company and how he got it started.

Also be sure to put somewhere in it that Gibson Les Paul's are the greatest guitars ever made.
Last edited by silversoulcage at Aug 24, 2009,
Quote by ClayKuhns
you could argue the history of guitars easily, just state your preference of type of guitars vs other types of guitars...ie...gibson v fender...

You clearly don't understand "argument" in the context of an academic paper. Arguments require a thesis and evidence. What evidence can you provide for your subjective preference of a guitar brand?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

i mean, like it doesn't solely have to revolve around guitars only, it could be about anything in the music industry. it just has to be school appropriate, and have an argument.
Argue how the music industry has changed and negatively affects the way we hear music...or something along those lines
Quote by murda_jr427
i mean, like it doesn't solely have to revolve around guitars only, it could be about anything in the music industry. it just has to be school appropriate, and have an argument.

Oh. Well in that case, the RIAA is a ready-made topic.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa