Too bad it's being shipped off tomorrow...

Saw someone was looking to buy one of these the other day so I grabbed her off a friend of mine who needed some cash to help em both out!

It's a good thing I was already selling this to someone else when I got it, otherwise I would've had to seriously contemplate keeping it... the cleans on this thing are gorgeous and the overdrive is pretty sweet! Also, to my knowledge, this is the only Chadwick Krank made in tan

I did a few videos of it this afternoon:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTtEfp2y7t8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqp_TddjW-U
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Gimme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by Mark G
So, what are you getting in its stead? We all know its coming.

Yup that is always his build up... Buy something or somethings sell them for more and then boom NAD...
Wouldn't mind a Chadwick.

So what are you trading the 6100 for?
Quote by Mark G
So, what are you getting in its stead? We all know its coming.

Nothing actually. I just did it to help some people out (and make a bit of cash ), mainly just did the deal so I'd have some extra gas money.

Quote by imgooley
Wouldn't mind a Chadwick.

So what are you trading the 6100 for?

Not really sure if I'm going to trade it for anything at all. I love that amp to death, it sounds awesome, I'd just like something for pure brutality now if possible.

I think the only thing I'm really wanting at this point is a Framus Cobra, but I don't think I'll have the cash to add for one unless someone cuts me a good deal Though, I would trade for a Titan if someone offered it, I've gotten some interesting offers, but nothing that really makes me want it that bad; I'm going to hold out for something I really really want this time.

Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I didn't care for those clips that much but Happy New Amp Half-Day

The videos really don't do it justice, I'm using my computer's webcam so the mic sucks on it. If the volume is too high for it, it does some weird stuff to the sound

The clean on the Chadwick is amazing. The distortion is great as well, though I'm not quite as impressed by that as I am by the cleans. If you want a slightly more gritty JCM800 on the cheap with a GREAT clean channel, the Chadwick does that sound good. It's NOT a metal amp, even boosted
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Nothing actually. I just did it to help some people out (and make a bit of cash ), mainly just did the deal so I'd have some extra gas money.

Not really sure if I'm going to trade it for anything at all. I love that amp to death, it sounds awesome, I'd just like something for pure brutality now if possible.

I think the only thing I'm really wanting at this point is a Framus Cobra, but I don't think I'll have the cash to add for one unless someone cuts me a good deal Though, I would trade for a Titan if someone offered it, I've gotten some interesting offers, but nothing that really makes me want it that bad; I'm going to hold out for something I really really want this time.

The videos really don't do it justice, I'm using my computer's webcam so the mic sucks on it. If the volume is too high for it, it does some weird stuff to the sound

The clean on the Chadwick is amazing. The distortion is great as well, though I'm not quite as impressed by that as I am by the cleans. If you want a slightly more gritty JCM800 on the cheap with a GREAT clean channel, the Chadwick does that sound good. It's NOT a metal amp, even boosted

Well considering it won't be long until you get GAS again, I'll be looking forward to the impending NGD
WTLTL 2011
Quote by Mark G
Well considering it won't be long until you get GAS again, I'll be looking forward to the impending NGD

Haha, actually I went to Guitar Center on the way back from getting the amp yesterday and tried every amp they had in there... I guess my Vetta's a GAS killer. The only amps I really want to try are the Framus Cobra and Titan Custom. Though the new 100w Engl Fireball seems interesting
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
How do you possibly afford this addiction!?
There should be rehab for GAS victims like you Matrixclaw

I do enjoy seeing all the shiney new toys you collect though
LesPaul
Pedals
OrangeRocker30
My band
PBT Native: Resident Graphics Monkey

After all this trading/buying/selling, how much gear do you have? And is there a family picture anywhere?
We ALL know what MatrixClaw will get next

You know it.

Alf knows it.

Erock knows it.

Hugh Gee knows it.

He's getting a Randall MTS

+1 to the Framus though! Insane amp Erock's clips always make me GAS for it again... so does listening to The Absence
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku

You know it.

Alf knows it.

Erock knows it.

Hugh Gee knows it.

+1 to the Framus though! Insane amp Erock's clips always make me GAS for it again... so does listening to The Absence

i didint know it until you said it

and i think matrix has (or had) one
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
i didint know it until you said it

and i think matrix has (or had) one

Yup but with all the new mods and Salvation making some really interesting headway. The boys gas is slowly coming back lol
Quote by SimplyBen
How do you possibly afford this addiction!?

The cash I spent on this amp will be placed back into my bank account within a few days when PayPal transfers it, so basically, I just took out the money, but it's going right back in

Quote by dandadog
After all this trading/buying/selling, how much gear do you have? And is there a family picture anywhere?

What you see in the last picture is the extent of my amps right now, though I do have my Duncan Convertible combo as well, but it's behind both stacks hidden under a bass combo cause the room they're in is really small and I needed room

Quote by Shinozoku

You know it.

Alf knows it.

Erock knows it.

Hugh Gee knows it.

LOL

The MTS series are pretty cool, but in the end, I just wouldn't have been satisfied with my RM4 unless I spent another $800 on Salvation mods, which wasn't worth it when I could sell it and buy an amp I liked better for that much

I've always had GAS for the Cobra and have had the opportunity to get one many times, unfortunately, I would've been trading down to get one, and that wasn't acceptable
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw

The MTS series are pretty cool, but in the end, I just wouldn't have been satisfied with my RM4 unless I spent another $800 on Salvation mods, which wasn't worth it when I could sell it and buy an amp I liked better for that much

I've always had GAS for the Cobra and have had the opportunity to get one many times, unfortunately, I would've been trading down to get one, and that wasn't acceptable

But if you still had the RM4 You could have a Framus Cobra for $350 bucks

Quote by IbanezPsycho
But if you still had the RM4 You could have a Framus Cobra for $350 bucks

LOL, damn Salvation didn't have that many mods out when I sold mine.

It's actually not just the distortion channel that I want on the Framus. The cleans on that thing sound sweet. Plus, it matches my cab... and glows red
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Matrix Claw is practically synonymous with NADs.

It looks class in tan, granted the brand of Krank clashes somewhat with such a smooth colour haha.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
rude prick

You touch new amps more than I touch myself (no easy feat)
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Quote by no.mop

lmao, I was talking on the phone to my girlfriend when I watched that and I just started cracking up out of no where and she was like... what... the... hell...? Awesome.

Quote by ragingkitty
Matrix Claw is practically synonymous with NADs.

It looks class in tan, granted the brand of Krank clashes somewhat with such a smooth colour haha.

Yeah, the tan looks really classy, the amp just looks hawt. I actually really dig the Krank emblem though, I think I might see if I can get one from Pat (Krank's amp tech), and I'll put it on the front of my Vetta since it doesn't have an emblem and the Krank one is just a stick-on. Fake some people out

Quote by Deep*Kick
rude prick

You touch new amps more than I touch myself (no easy feat)

LOL
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Man, your living the dream. I can't wait for the impending NAD

How much profit are you getting?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by MatrixClaw
Yeah, the tan looks really classy, the amp just looks hawt. I actually really dig the Krank emblem though, I think I might see if I can get one from Pat (Krank's amp tech), and I'll put it on the front of my Vetta since it doesn't have an emblem and the Krank one is just a stick-on. Fake some people out

You know, the stick-on logo is really the only disappointing part of Krank amps. The logo on my Rev Jr cabs' grills have traces of glue where they stuck the logo on. Looks kinda meh.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Matrix Claw you suck. haha. Too many NADs man.

Seriously I'm saving up just to trump you one day.

Glad to hear your vetta is still treating you well though. As is mine.
--Clips in profile! comment please!--
Guitars
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Schecter Solo-6 Limited
Takamine G330H

Amps
Line 6 Vetta
Carvin X100B

Pedals
cmatmods Signa Drive, Brownie, and Boost
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Wah
MXR 10 band EQ
sick amp. i more noticed the cool fact that we play guitar in a sort of similar way. not too often do i hear some of those chords you use not come from me or my friends or a select few bands haha
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
sick amp. i more noticed the cool fact that we play guitar in a sort of similar way. not too often do i hear some of those chords you use not come from me or my friends or a select few bands haha

Haha, right on!

Well... Just sent her off, sad day

P.S. I also finally played a Bogner Alchemist on Sunday as well (went to GC on the way back home from getting the Krank), and I was actually pretty impressed by it. It's not high gain by any means, I wasn't too impressed with the gain channel, probably good for some fusion type stuff for lead work, but for high gain rhythm, it just wasn't there for me, lower gain sounded good though. The cleans though were where it really shined, with the reverb and delay engaged (which were actually very nice sounding), the cleans sounded fantastic!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Last edited by MatrixClaw at Aug 25, 2009,
MC, I need friends like yours that have sh!t like that lying around for sale.
Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy.